Injury report (Ram full, Jenkins out. Lots of questionable). (1 Viewer)

Well this helps to take sting away from LSU loss. Sure hope M.T is healthy and ready. Would love to see the this recieving trio playing together before bye. Best group of WRs N.O has had in a while.

The Jenkins situation is weird to me. No news about injury, then he gets an illness, then he’s got a shoulder issue.

he got food poisoning and threw up so hard he dislocated his shoulder or something? Just kidding but it is a little odd. Sucks bc he’s been our best guy back there when active. Hope he heals up soon!

Rest all of the questionable players. Gut out the chargers game. Enjoy the bye. Come back and run the table post-bye.

Play anybody who can get on the field. Get the win, if possible. Tampa would be even with us, if we win. The head to head is not a big deal right now, because the Refs will try all they can to gift them the second game. Saints need to win every game they play, or at least give it their best shot. If they are ahead with three scores late, pull some starters.....PLEASE!

Ram playing is a big plus.
We should be able to run it down their throat and not let Herbert get into a rhythm

Rest all of the questionable players. Gut out the chargers game. Enjoy the bye. Come back and run the table post-bye.
I don't think we'll win this game without all of those players being held out.

They need to play Thomas. I think our defense is giving up 34 this week. At least.

Sit back in Tampa 2 and make Herbert beat you with short throws with the defense watching him (not man to man with their backs turned). I’m feeling a lot better about this game seeing the favorable injury report.

What is the Saints report? The Twitter link doesn’t work for me.

NM

Harris is OUT, so if TLL gets signed up from the PS, he’ll be returning punts... if not, it’ll likely be Callaway.

Kick returns is anyone’s guess... Could be AK, Taysom, Washington, or one of the aforementioned WRs.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom