Injury report (1 Viewer)

We've been very lucky thus far. A few injuries to our major players and we're toast.

Too lazy to click. Summary please.

I hope our questionables become affirmatives come Sunday! We NEED everyone of them even old Nate Lawrie (I forgive your first fumble due to nerves but that's IT! Got it kid?)

And who is Groce aside from some 4 year vet from Nebraska? Can't he play better the Craft? Or even Deloaatch! Put that dude in and put Jason Craft as waterboy or something where he can't screw things up please! Or is it ME being over critical due to my fanaticism about our team? Jeeez that guy gives me the creeps evertime he's out there!
Anyway, if that's the best we've got, then..............

!!!!!!!!!!! GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX !!!!!!!!!!!!!

And who is Groce aside from some 4 year vet from Nebraska? Can't he play better the Craft? Or even Deloaatch! Put that dude in and put Jason Craft as waterboy or something where he can't screw things up please! Or is it ME being over critical due to my fanaticism about our team? Jeeez that guy gives me the creeps evertime he's out there!
Anyway, if that's the best we've got, then..............

I'm thinking of coming out of retirement. I played CB 4 years at a Canadian University. I think I can beat out Craft. Ha Ha.

Cincinnati Bengals at New Orleans Saints
CIN OUT C Rich Braham (Knee)
WR Kelley Washington (Hamstring)

DOUBTFUL MLB Brian Simmons (Neck)

QUESTIONABLE SS Dexter Jackson (Achilles)
T Levi Jones (Knee)
CB Deltha O'Neal (Shoulder)
G Bobbie Williams (Abdomen)

PROBABLE T Willie Anderson (Shoulder)
WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh (Head)
FS Kevin Kaesviharn (Knee)
DE Justin Smith (Neck)

NO DOUBTFUL TE Ernie Conwell (Knee)

QUESTIONABLE SS Steve Gleason (Knee)
WR Joe Horn (Groin)
TE Nate Lawrie (Back)
CB Fred Thomas (Hamstring)

PROBABLE WR Terrance Copper (Biceps)

Conwell's out for the season or what?

Muchas gracias nolasteve!

I'll feel very good if we have Horn and Thomas... Even better if we have Gleason too...

Simmons is significant, Kelley Washington isn't (he's their #4. Former Donte Stallworth teammate if you like trivia). I doubt Cinncy's line is keyed by Braham, so he probably isn't a huge loss, except in the context of Williams and Levi also possibly being out. All 3 out would be serious disruption to their O-line and maybe our only hope of containing them defensively.

Be nice if Deltha was also out, but honestly, I don't think it'll matter much. We'll score our points.

Ok, why in the paper does it say that Conwell and Copper are probable? Says that Conwell missed a portion of team drills. Why cant we find out what Thomas did, this is driving me nuts?

Injury to your starting center is pretty significant no matter how you cut it. Braham was hurt in the first half of their 2nd game (vs Clev), at which point they had given up one sack. Since then, in 7 1/2 games they've given up 24 sacks. It's certainly a combination of losing him, along with the time missed by Levi Jones and Willie Anderson. But for some homer perspective, the Cincy radio color guy was on WWL night before last, and he said Braham's injury has been the most critical of all, in his opinion. I'd hate to think what would happen to us if Faine goes down.

Wow... 4 out of their 5 starting O-lineman are hurt in some way, shape, or form, with their starting C being OUT. We've got to get pressure on CP, and the more noise the better... to disrupt a new C.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom