Inmate has served 43 years for a murder he didn't commit (1 Viewer)

no he didn't cost the man his life, the other dude did, so why the **** should he be in jail for life? he didn't pull the trigger, he didn't even know the trigger was gonna be pulled....are you serious??? i will pray for you:worthy: lord please show this man the light before it's too late

once he took the bottles and jumped in the getaway car he became as guilty as the shooter - best case - he should have stayed as a witness, worst case he should have taken the whiskey and walked out (still a crime) but not got in the car - getting into the car really screwed him.

I'll be honest, if I'm with somebody I know and they kill somebody right in front of me (without me knowing they were going to do it) I'm leaving with them too. Now I would go to the police as soon as I could get free from the killer; but I do not want him to think I think he did anything wrong and kill me too.

The article does not state if he called the cops later, was he scared for his life from the killer, whether he took the bottles so the killer thought he was ok with what happened, etc. So i'm not gonna assume, but suppossedly he was an innocent bystander (who stole 3 bottles) of the actual crime; but became an accomplish under the law because he was with the shooter. Jail yes if he did not go to police, but 43 years.

I see people saying life or execution for the guy; can you be more specific of why you feel that since he didn't pull the trigger, wasn't the lookout guy, and didn't know the crime was about to happen?

I feel that killing more people will fix the situation.

i bet he thinks twice before he does something like that again....

once he took the bottles and jumped in the getaway car he became as guilty as the shooter - best case - he should have stayed as a witness, worst case he should have taken the whiskey and walked out (still a crime) but not got in the car - getting into the car really screwed him.

the only way you can be as guilty as the shooter is if you take the same gun and shoot somebody too.

the only way you can be as guilty as the shooter is if you take the same gun and shoot somebody too.

Or you could steal from the guy that just got gunned down right in front of you, jump in the getaway car with the killer, and not report the killing to the police. :shrug:

Yeah, this guy is just a good citizen who has been wronged by the corrupt justice system. We should all pity this poor man. /sarcasm

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom