Inmate or Incarcerated Individual? (1 Viewer)

Well, that is what this thread is about, people in prisons, and don't think they sent themselves to prison.

And people in jail were jailed by others too.

Well, then... :hihi:

Dood. I know you get the point I was making and I was pretty sure you'd have appreciated the sarcasm and insults of Cowboys fans, Texas and MS.

What does a guy have to do?

Is that happening?
(That’s rhetorical)
So you don't feel the shift towards 1984 coming closer and closer? I do. Does that make an alarmist? Tell me, where is the line between overreaction and "if you see something say something"?

I'd like to see who this financially benefits? Because that is the only reason this is happening.

People who get upset over changing words aren't any better than people who got upset about the word in the first place.

I can't think of a reason to have an opinion either way.

Is it ok to say jail bird? Asking for a friend.

at lease we still have enough freedoms where the real victims here can express their completely reasonable and in no way Strawman arguments

Prisoner seems the correct term. They may or may not be an actual criminal, but they are in prison, so...:shrug:.
Prisoner is the correct term to me as well. If you are in prison, you are a prisoner. It's really that simple

at lease we still have enough freedoms where the real victims here can express their completely reasonable and in no way Strawman arguments
We get it.

The incarcerated individuals aren't perpetrators that have become inmates. They are really just victims of the system and should be treated with utmost dignity and respect. In fact, we should all be ashamed that our system put them there in the first place. It's our fault they were driven to do these things and our fault that our corrupt justice system incarcerated them. We are the real perpetrators here.

If I'm wrong let me know, because that's the message I get.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom