Inserting a piece of Kyle Shanahan's scheme with Payton's, I think Drew would have success in 2021 (2 Viewers)

yep. That’s the one lol.

im pretty confident Waddle won’t be there when we pick, but I wouldn’t be upset if we grabbed Kadarius Toney out of Florida or Marquez Stevenson out of Houston. Both have game breaking speed and should be available on day 2
Dyami Brown and Johnathan Adam Jr. Are two other names to consider.

I love Tamorrion Terry but he might be too stiff to run a crosser like that to perfection.

Remember how Kamara was complete trash in 2019 and people were talking about trying to trade him by seasons end? ...Meanwhile CGM was the greatest thing since Jerry Rice?

Maybe just maybe CGM was hurt in 2020, just like Kamara was in 2019.

Kamara 1st 4 years in the league--5.0 yards per carry, 58 tds

Terrell Davis 1st 4 years in the league---4.9 yards per carry, 61 tds.

A great TE is all that Kamara has been missing here his entire career to help Brees.

How ironically fitting that a guy like Cook was a primary reason that they failed to advance.

What's the irony?

Are we sure Trautman can’t be that tight end?

The downside to going into a system like Shanahan's is that Michael Thomas is pretty much useless in it.

I try to stay away from definitive statements cuz who knows and opinions are just that... BUT, I feel confident there is NO system that a great receiver who gets open and catches the ball is useless.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom