Inside Out Pixar (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Ok so since I keep my 4 year old niece a lot now, I have to sit through some pretty awful kids stuff. Thank you Pixar for something we can watch and I will laugh at. :9:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/seMwpP0yeu4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I loved you in Fairy Dream Adventure 7. lol

Disney has always been exceptionally clever with duality, making their films enjoyable for people of all ages. Or at least, since the early nineties starting with Beauty and the Beast.

Disney has always been exceptionally clever with duality, making their films enjoyable for people of all ages. Or at least, since the early nineties.

I always thought it began about here, maybe that is exactly where. Someone like Williams could certainly make it possible.

Aladin.jpg

Duality goes way, way back to Looney Tunes. Some of them are masterpieces. :hihi:

Overall I guess it was OK and had some funny moments, but it didn't wow me and I would probably never see it again. I think the best parts were the peeks into other people's minds and how their emotions were different than the main character's. People seem to be going ga-ga over it, so maybe there is something I missed, but I just found it OK.

Disney has always been exceptionally clever with duality, making their films enjoyable for people of all ages. Or at least, since the early nineties starting with Beauty and the Beast.

I would say it actually started with the little mermaid and you could even argue the seeds were planted with oliver & company.

I think that they should go back to that early 90s heyday with fairy tales with broadway style musical numbers.

Duality goes way, way back to Looney Tunes. Some of them are masterpieces. :hihi:

timeless.

They really are. Heck, i posted "shoot the duck" trilogy last week. It had me belly laughing in the early 80s and still in 2015.

pixar has been, not disney. **** disney and their crap *** animated movies about singing and foreplay. ugh I hate musicals.

pixar has been, not disney. **** disney and their crap *** animated movies about singing and foreplay. ugh I hate musicals.

so its safe to say you wont be travelling on any Disney Cruises?

:hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom