Inside The Eagles: Week 2 (2 Viewers)

kfran

TwoDat! Let's Do It Again
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Regardless of the outcome of Sunday's game, you've gotta give the Eagles' organization credit: They know how to keep their fans "in touch."

I have never seen any sports organization with a web site and in house media group like the Eagles. Just found another new vid on their site that they produce every week called Inside The Eagles (Week 2)

Interviewing players, this week in history (which happened to be a game they played against the Saints in late 80's), plus this week's opponent, plus more. First class, IMHO.

If you've got a few minutes, check it out.

Video: http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/multimedia/index.asp?mm_file_id=7677&play_clip=y

securitywarning.jpg

:hihi:

It's still 1,000x better than neworleanssaints.com though.

Don't hate on them because they know how to take care of their fans. That is an impressive site.

Yeah unfortunately, the Saints have one of the worst sites in the entire league. :rant:

Our two most hated rivals have some of the nicest ones. The Falcons' site is actually really nice too , go figure :idunno:

I'd love these sort of updates on the black and gold's site =/

What would you guys rather have, a site like theirs or a site like SSF? We get the better deal.

Don't hate on them because they know how to take care of their fans. That is an impressive site.

I was just kiddin' around with the picture, man. I know their site is better than ours.

Our official site, I mean.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom