Inside the NFL did not show the Saints game (2 Viewers)

98greenGT

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I think they did that to them a couple of weeks ago too.. Im starting not to like them.

Hey, who cares! Haven't you noticed that the Saints play better when they get NO RESPECT. So keep it up; ignore them completely. That's working so far. I think when they fly under the radar(nat'l media radar, that is) is when the Saints shine brightest. Amen.

They don't show all the games anymore. Just the ones that are really popular that week ie. Pats vs Colts, or ones that have interviews or some kind of human element that they can attach to. If the Saints are going to be shown there, then Drew or Reggie will have to do some kind of interview/documentary type stuff for them to show a Saints game.

They all picked the Steelers to win too. Well Costas said Saints will win but he let someone (maybe his son) pick for him, and they picked the Steelers.

Love the avatar MVCrook!

I can't believe any of you watch that show.

Since they changed their format to show only select games, I can be sure that they will skip the Saints on a frequent basis. I turned the channel during show 1 this season when they made that announcement. I knew they would not show the Saints. I haven't watched it since.

While I really don't care about what the pundits think, I've noticed that the dude Collingsworth always seems to have an issue with the Saints. Just sayin'.

While I really don't care about what the pundits think, I've noticed that the dude Collingsworth always seems to have an issue with the Saints. Just sayin'.
Well ... Collinsworth, way back in 1993, did pick the 5-0 Saints to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl. The Saints promptly finished out the season 3-8 and missed the playoffs.

Dude probably won't regain his faith anytime soon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom