Inside the NFL - I should have known better (1 Viewer)

saintfan

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Last week I submitted a post saying I was through with Inside the NFL. Well stupidly I watched again last night.

They covered only Brees chant before the game. No highlight until the 15 second clip at the end of the show, and that showed mostly the Bills. They did show Hamilton SP hit.

They did predict the Saints to beat the Jets in their prediction segment, but Collingsworthless said that he always goes against the Jets, and they could prove him wrong yet again.

I did take Inside the NFL off the DVR record feature.

If you aren't pleased with what they said last night you never will be. They talked more about the Saints and Ravens than anyone. Gave them major props and aknowledgef that we are playing defense and hitting people.

Seriously if you didn't like that you should just watch YouTube videos dedicated to the Saints.

ha ha...same here i did the same thing. fool me once shame on you , fool me twice...go f@#K yourself.

just wait until the sunday pre game shows. not the greatest but it'll do.

If you aren't pleased with what they said last night you never will be. They talked more about the Saints and Ravens than anyone. Gave them major props and aknowledgef that we are playing defense and hitting people.

Seriously if you didn't like that you should just watch YouTube videos dedicated to the Saints.

You right. I just timed it. They spoke on the differences between the Saints and Ravens for 4 minutes. They spoke specifically about the Saints for 1 min, 24 sec. Then they showed highlights of the Titans game.

the the giants, pats, ravens, and eagles are the only teams in the NFL that scare me.

luckily we get to face my most feared teams (giants and pats) in a few weeks to maybe put my mind at ease.

we've taken 2 of the last 3 against the giants and we played brady pretty tough in 2005 and drew has a 2-1 record against him so that does lend some comfort.

I just want to see a blowout of these media darling Jets. Then their fans will come back to earth and stay on their boards!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom