Insomnia? (1 Viewer)

Well for the time being, Delta 8 is legal. If you are interested, I will let you know where and what I get

It's helping me as well but I do have a spine injury and I take a large amount of pain meds too.

Now I do have anxiety issues at night. I have a phobia about being paralyzed since I have been physically paralyzed before and the fact that I sometimes get sleep paralysis makes me not want to go to sleep at times. I used to take klonapin only when I had those issues, but they took me off that because my doctor was worried about mixing that with the large amounts of narcotics I am on

I can say that i have had no issues with anxiety since using delta 8 but nothing keeps me out of pain completely at night.

Glad it's working for you. I think it's a bit pricey, but considering the reviews you gave it, it sounds like it's worth a try.

FWIW, that's how I interpreted your suggestion

Thank you. Statements like this help give me confidence, that rational communication still exists.

For me, reading a book(especially a boring one) makes me really tired. I also try to work out, running and gym etc and I feel like I sleep better on those days!

Screen time is the worst!

I have gotten 2 people who have sleep issues to try having a Delta 8 gummy an hour or two before bed and both are saying they are having the best, most natural sleep they have had in forever
I’ve got a order from them that is supposed to be here on Monday. It was your post that made me look them up and then order their product. You should be getting commissions from them for the new business you’ve brought to them.

Delta 8 doesn't put you to sleep....just relaxes you and takes away stress
So it's legal here? I just heard about it and I know it's illegal in Kentucky.

So it's legal here? I just heard about it and I know it's illegal in Kentucky.
It's legal here. Louisiana is in a unique situation. The states that have outlawed it are either still hard core anti-weed or have have legalized recreational weed and have decided it wouldn't be fair to force delta 9 to jump thru regulation hoops and not delta 8 (which makes sense)

Louisiana has not legalized recreational weed but has virtually decriminalized possession of a small, personal amount of Delta 9 so what sense would new legislation against Delta 8 make?

I took 75 mg and typing this was hard but is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall good

It's legal here. Louisiana is in a unique situation. The states that have outlawed it are either still hard core anti-weed or have have legalized recreational weed and have decided it wouldn't be fair to force delta 9 to jump thru regulation hoops and not delta 8 (which makes sense)

Louisiana has not legalized recreational weed but has virtually decriminalized possession of a small, personal amount of Delta 9 so what sense would new legislation against Delta 8 make?

I took 75 mg and typing this was hard but is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall good
I took none and I almost sorta but not quite followed that but it's aaaaaaaaaaaall good.

I took none and I almost sorta but not quite followed that but it's aaaaaaaaaaaall good.
Ok I may be high but I am 92.53% sure that my post was perfectly coherent and understandable.

There isn't any problem with my thought processes (if there were, would I know it tho?), it's just that my thumbs don't want to have anything to do with me

Ok I may be high but I am 92.53% sure that my post was perfectly coherent and understandable.

There isn't any problem with my thought processes (if there were, would I know it tho?), it's just that my thumbs don't want to have anything to do with me
No, it's totally my comprehension because it's kinda complicated. Just trying to keep up a little bit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom