Insomnia? (1 Viewer)

I didn't see that. Right now I am getting ads for cabinets for stereo components
I just LITERALLY got an ad for wet t-shirts. No, Big Brother, I do not want to buy a wet t-shirt. I also do not want to buy a crap ton of seeds for the flower I looked up but you apparently think I am DESPERATE to grow it.

I just LITERALLY got an ad for wet t-shirts. No, Big Brother, I do not want to buy a wet t-shirt. I also do not want to buy a crap ton of seeds for the flower I looked up but you apparently think I am DESPERATE to grow it.
I'll take the wet tshirt ad

I was just watching a video by Mathew Walker, author of “why we Sleep” and he said that statistics show that the day after we lose an hour of sleep due to Day Light Savings, there is a 24 percent increase in heart attacks. When we gain an extra hour of sleep, there is a very similar percent drop in heart attack occurrences. That’s some pretty compelling argument about the importance of enough sleep if you ask me.

I was just watching a video by Mathew Walker, author of “why we Sleep” and he said that statistics show that the day after we lose an hour of sleep due to Day Light Savings, there is a 24 percent increase in heart attacks. When we gain an extra hour of sleep, there is a very similar percent drop in heart attack occurrences. That’s some pretty compelling argument about the importance of enough sleep if you ask me.
and the utter stupidity of changing clocks for whatever reason

I agree, but I'd rather permanent DST than permanent standard time.
Not me. In the latter days of DST kids are waiting for the school bus in the dark. That's a deadly accident waiting to happen.

There is no clock setting that will change natures length of daylight

Last edited:
Not me. In the latter days of DST kids are waiting for the school bus in the dark. That's a deadly accident waiting to happen.

To me, that’s just another reason to push school start times back to later in the morning.. there’s a whole movement around that btw.. seems crazy to me to have to wake a kid up, in some cases, at 5 or 6 in the morning to start the school day, kids need more sleep than that and studies prove this (no link.)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom