Instagram Model ran on Roger’s field (1 Viewer)

I forgot to give my thoughts. I’d say they were being rough on her but she looked like she was enjoying it. Is that the Atlanta Falcons working security? Look at how many it took to get her off field.

Instagram Model :biglol:

That'a why they call them "Instawhores"....

Women starving for attention...

Same as the two who showed their tits during the world series last year...
What's even worse, In the first tweet posted, all these media outlets are asking this woman if they can use the video... Sad...

Last edited:

That'a why they call the Instawhores....

Same as the two who showed there tits during the would series last year...
Would have been a much better typo if it said the "Wood Series" last year.

But, yeah. I went and looked at this moron's twitter page. She's an idiot attention whore, IMO. Not really worth paying any attention to.

Would have been a much better typo if it said the "Wood Series" last year.

But, yeah. I went and looked at this moron's twitter page. She's an idiot attention whore, IMO. Not really worth paying any attention to.
:covri: :tiphat:

It's funny... I know I was thinking world, but typed would... Weird...:smilielol:

When I make more than an Instagram model that can get Superbowl tickets... Maybe I'll start throwing stones from my glass house, but I still wouldn't jealousy degrade her. It's tack and if she can hustle wealth. Then, I can respect it.
To be fair, she didn't even let a boob slip out so her upside is quite limited.

That'a why they call them "Instawhores"....

Same as the two who showed their tits during the world series last year...
What's even worse, In the first tweet posted, all these media outlets are asking this woman if they can use the video... Sad...
Starving for attention. Just like the Commish who put Vinovitch on the field for Supebowl and marketed it as “Redemption”.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom