installing a bench vise (1 Viewer)

antipop

Phone's ringin', dude
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
in case anyone was wondering, here is a video on how to install a bench vise

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mFp3ONR9Qtc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i don't have audio, but that looks like how not to install a vice. too far back.

Yeah I was trying to avoid having to mount it that deep. So this video, while a wonderful gesture from an extremely funny man, doesn't solve my problem.

Yeah I was trying to avoid having to mount it that deep. So this video, while a wonderful gesture from an extremely funny man, doesn't solve my problem.

i wasn't trying to be funny....i was concerned that a dear friend might chip a nail while installing a decorative vise....just looking out for my homies....

it was the first video i cam across....

maybe Bob Vila has one

Oh I know you weren't trying to be funny. That thing about funny was a general compliment, not a sarcastic swipe.

This needs to be moved to the everything else board. Has nothing to do with fps imaginary fairies or pandas.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5Gjrkj_8ols" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is what I picture when I'm think of Antipop dancing.

365tf.gif

Seemed relevant to the thread.

*sigh*

So, why is this posted on the VG board?

*sigh*

So, why is this posted on the VG board?

You are being smacked in the face by a wet fish. You are closing your eyes and grimacing at impact.

Let go, man. Let go. Let the fish juice seep into your nostrils. Let the oils coat your corneas.

Fish oil is good for you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom