Instead of the negativity on the SSF!! (1 Viewer)

antnee

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
No one has said anything good about our kicker!!! I think we have finally found our guy!! GOOD JOB!!

Our emo surfer guy punter has been doing great. The punter has impressed me also. He had one monster punt in TB.

Kickers been great. Punter needs more hangtime other than the punt in TB. Both are great pickups especially late in the season!

But our special teams let that put get returned all the way to our 35 or so. I do think that we have found our guys, now let win out have a good draft and FA and win back to back superbowls......

Cut them in January ... the pattern is they stink in the following season.

What salts my wounds is that. Late in a game. When we did have a terrible kicker, we were able to get in field goal range.

But now with a great field goal kicker, we couldn't get him in range in the final drives.

But our special teams let that put get returned all the way to our 35 or so. I do think that we have found our guys, now let win out have a good draft and FA and win back to back superbowls......

They just weren't used to kicks going that far.....

No one has said anything good about our kicker!!! I think we have finally found our guy!! GOOD JOB!!

While i too think he has done great so far, i am not ready to proclaim him as anything until he is able to make the BIG kick.

Remember Nomatica was perfect ending last year too. :covri:

That punt outran the coverage, which is why it came back so far. It's nice to know he can punt a monster like that though.

As for the kicker, just wait until he misses his first crucial kick. There will be a million threads to cut him.

Nothing wrong with the 70-yard punt in Tampa Bay.

Pakulak was punting from inside the 10, I think? If he goes for hangtime, Tampa gets possession around or inside the 50. In that spot, he just needed to boot the heck out of it, which is what he did. Our coverage team just didn't cover.

I'll reserve my thoughts on the kickers wen the season's over...still have 4 games left and don't wanna put the gris gris on them....:covermyeyes:

I'm not sold yet, but they are doing good as of now. The punter's mechanics are funny looking to me, but it works for him. Seems that his kicks are close to being blocked. Any others seeing it like me?

He does seem to be a bit slow in his kicks, but he sure can boom them. Now we just need to get guys down field fast enough.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom