Interested in Nnamdi Asomugha?? [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

Not sure if this is right but isn't he a virtual guarantee to sign for the vet min (or if multiyear have the contract pay him vet min in year one) because the eagles are on the hook for 4 mil-whatever his new team pays him and no one is going to offer him more than 4/year? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Nnamdi is probably the most cerebral DB in the league. I'd love getting him in the fold.

Not sure if this is right but isn't he a virtual guarantee to sign for the vet min (or if multiyear have the contract pay him vet min in year one) because the eagles are on the hook for 4 mil-whatever his new team pays him and no one is going to offer him more than 4/year? Correct me if I'm wrong.

I dont think player salaries work the same way as coach salaries, do they?

Went to Cal, Niners interested, we'd have to out pay them, which isn't something we can really do.

From what i have read, we are in a better cap situation than the NIners as of now. They just have a lot of draft picks which are useless for a free agent.

hmmm....would you rather go to the place your grew up in or the place you spent 3 or so years in for college? California or Louisiana. Should be easy considering he has already left Oakland before.

Am I making this up or did Drew Brees tell him during the pro bowl he wanted Nnamdi to sign with the Saints, or he wanted him on his team?

I know he told Larry Fitzgerald that, but I could have sworn he told Nnamdi that as well.

I never realized that Asomugha was from Lafayette. Anyway, I'm sure he might like to come back closer to home, but honestly, the San Francisco Bay area is a really nice place to live.

I wonder if Saints are trying to sign both Lewis and Asomugha?

If we were to sign both I would assume that would mean pass rush is addressed in the draft? What do we figure they would cost ~3-4 mil a year each?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom