Interesting Article on 2020 QBs ( Drew returns , Taysom and Teddy Gone ) (1 Viewer)

Nobody is gonna give up a first round pick for Taysom even as valuable as he is.

Nobody besides us considers him a possible future starting QB.
What you mean to say is...THE SAINTS CONSIDER HIM A POSSIBLE STARTING QB, as well. Payton has said so. SOME fans obviously think so as well.

Wow there's fans on this board that cannot picture Taysom as a playmaker at QB and at the same time think conservative Bridgewater can lead us to the promise land..Must also be fans of those old 3 yds and cloud of dust Carl Smith offenses
And they probably think Lamar Jackson is the best QB to ever play.

If we put a tender on taysom hill would we get a pick in 2020 draft or 2021? For some reason I was thinking it’d be 2021 but the article said 2020.

...not for a 30 year old QB that hasn’t started a game since college.

If you're a glass half full kind of guy, you could say that Taysom is undefeated as a starting quarterback in the NFL ;)

Nobody is gonna give up a first round pick for Taysom even as valuable as he is.

Nobody besides us considers him a possible future starting QB.

Taysom Hill’s talent is maximized as a gadget player and offensive chess piece... not as a “starting QB.”
He has shown an amazing ability to adapt and quickly learn to play different positions, and play them well enough that he helps his team win.
Coaches like Shanahan, Reid, McDaniels, and maybe Doug Pedersen could use him very effectively in their offenses.. similar to how the Saints use him.
I’d be disappointed if the Saints lost him in any scenario... but if they lost him in exchange for a 1st rounder from 1-23, I could accept it.

What you mean to say is...THE SAINTS CONSIDER HIM A POSSIBLE STARTING QB, as well. Payton has said so. SOME fans obviously think so as well.
And yet he's never started an nfl game at qb. Keep hope alive.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom