Interesting comments by Randy Cross (1 Viewer)

I wonder what the consiquences are ....because Moose and Dick should be fined or whatever for rooting on the falcons last Sunday.....everytime the falcons would mount a drive, they would get all excited...oh yea and Goose too

I don't blame Moose, Dick, and Goose because they were excited there was chance it could become a close game. No one except the individual teams and fans want to see a blow out. The studio, networks, announcers and all non-falcons and saints fans want see a close game to build suspense and a story line (hence the comment about the Falcons remembering the long throw to henderson and the deuce td).

For the most part, they got nothing out of the Falcons... So any sign of life -- they had to get excited about it.

I don't blame Moose, Dick, and Goose because they were excited there was chance it could become a close game. No one except the individual teams and fans want to see a blow out. The studio, networks, announcers and all non-falcons and saints fans want see a close game to build suspense and a story line (hence the comment about the Falcons remembering the long throw to henderson and the deuce td).

For the most part, they got nothing out of the Falcons... So any sign of life -- they had to get excited about it.

That's just way to reasonable, think i'm going to go with the knee-jerk reaction instead.

Moose is randomly a Falcons homer! :cussing:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom