NFL Interesting FA tweet and chart (1 Viewer)

Thunderchild

Flock Up!
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Impossible to read like this, but nice resource to use during FA. I just saved it and can enlarge on my tablet.

Check out @MikeClayNFL’s Tweet:

Edit - Click on Thumbnail below to view Full Sized image...
1550584553024.png

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a good list. Agree about the dire need for TE.

Don't agree about our WRs being rated that highly, though. Thomas is elite. Arguably the best in the game. But we don't have enough around him to be that high.

Side note: Wonder if we give Golden Tate a look.

Don't agree on our safety ranking... If Williams could diagnose a play against LA to save his life. We would of beat them. We gave some ridiculous big plays against LAon the deep end. Especially, at the very end of the game.

They've got Tevin Coleman rated higher than Mark Ingram? Ingram is WAY better than Coleman.

Coleman is also 25 and his best years may be ahead of him. We have probably already seen the best of Mark.

That said, for our particular team, I'd prefer the continuity Ingram offers, especially since he knows the playbook through and through. If I was another team though, I'd probably rate Coleman slightly higher due to age and explosiveness.

Coleman is also 25 and his best years may be ahead of him. We have probably already seen the best of Mark.

That said, for our particular team, I'd prefer the continuity Ingram offers, especially since he knows the playbook through and through. If I was another team though, I'd probably rate Coleman slightly higher due to age and explosiveness.

Meh... Coleman got his chance to shine as the #1 RB in a supposedly high-powered offense, and he largely sucked. He's younger and has more straightline speed, but he's not the RB MI is... not even close.

Meh... Coleman got his chance to shine as the #1 RB in a supposedly high-powered offense, and he largely sucked. He's younger and has more straightline speed, but he's not the RB MI is... not even close.

giphy.gif

That is a good list. Agree about the dire need for TE.

Don't agree about our WRs being rated that highly, though. Thomas is elite. Arguably the best in the game. But we don't have enough around him to be that high.

Side note: Wonder if we give Golden Tate a look.

Tate. If you can’t beat him, join him?

I wonder if we can finally get Jordan Mathews? I think he would make a great #2 and let Meridith or MT play the slot in a 3 & 4 WR set.

Don't agree on our safety ranking... If Williams could diagnose a play against LA to save his life. We would of beat them. We gave some ridiculous big plays against LAon the deep end. Especially, at the very end of the game.
Lol ya blame it on Williams

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom