Interesting Info on Sedrick Ellis (1 Viewer)

Sullivan97

Reaction score
Did you know this beast lifts 500 pounds? he lifted 225lb 42 times! USC had to custon order a pair of 200 pound Dumbells because the previous high of 160 pounds wasn't enough for an adequate work-out. He didn't start lifting weights until he was 15.

rlemieux

Who Dat?
Reaction score
This is the one guy I want the Saints to come away with on draft day. He is one of the few difference makers of this draft, and personally I think he is a better player than Dorsey.

canuckredux

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
This is the one guy I want the Saints to come away with on draft day. He is one of the few difference makers of this draft, and personally I think he is a better player than Dorsey.
I concur; been saying it for a long time now. (Although I've seen more of Ellis than Dorsey; I just see Ellis as a more disruptive force, a better pass-rusher and a better all-around athlete.)

DarkBuddha

No White Flags!!!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
seems like he continues to work hard even though he knows he is going to go high in the draft. good signs of character. I think Baltimore would swap picks with us for a not so astronomical deal to keep him off of Cinci's frot line.

mvtrucking

Administrator
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think the Saints would have to move into the top#5 to get him and he would be darn well worth it. Get er done Mickey!

Webmeistro

Banned
Reaction score
Almost 50 LSU players bench over 400 lbs. It's not uncommon in elite college programs.

whiteshadowen

Millsaps TC forever
Reaction score
Yep, with his tearing up the Senior Bowl and I bet he has an eye popping combine he may go before Dorsey......
I'm really liking everything I hear and read about Ellis. He seems like a young Laroi Glover. About the Sr Bowl performance, I take that with a grain of salt. It's not really all that unusual for the DT's to dominate in this setting. Remember the last 2 years the scouting reports were that Alan Branch / Gabe Watson were so dominating they had to pull them from drills in order to get a grade on the guards. But don't get me wrong, I would be estatic if we get Ellis, even if it means moving up a few slots to get it done. But, realistically, I think we stay at 10. That most likely won't get Ellis, but would get you Rivers or Conners.

Conrad

Reaction score
All the Sedrick Ellis talk is starting to really hurt, it is like watching the car you really wanted drive off the lot with someone else.

Ellis is going to be long gone.

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixor
Reaction score
All the Sedrick Ellis talk is starting to really hurt, it is like watching the car you really wanted drive off the lot with someone else.

Ellis is going to be long gone.
We'll see. The more he impresses the more I'm willing to give up a 2nd to move up a spot or two to get him. It hurts though with all the LB talent in the 2nd round. Maybe we could move up with next years 2nd and 3rd.

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixor
Reaction score
Almost 50 LSU players bench over 400 lbs. It's not uncommon in elite college programs.
Benching 500 pounds is alot different then benching around 400 pounds. Even still I don't believe for a second that 50 LSU players bench 400 pounds. Do they have 50 linemen I'm unaware of?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom