Interesting Johnny Patrick Encounter (1 Viewer)

JimmyB1775

Guy behind the guy
Reaction score
I'm a Marine in San Diego, walked into work and here's my convo.

John (my coworker): Do you know a "Johnny Patrick"?
Me: Yeah, he used to play for us. Now he's with San Diego.
John: He was hitting on my wife yesterday in Pacific Beach.
(knowing her, she had two small kids with her)
Me: Seriously?
John: Yeah, he said he played for the Chargers.
Me: Did she say she was married?
John: She said "he didn't really care and kept talking to her". Still pretty cool though.

Funny right? I know a lot of people out there hit on married men and women without thinking twice. I know its a stretch, but his moral compass may have been a factor in his release. Remember it didn't make sense to release a 3rd round pick before his 3rd(IIRC) season?

Remember Willie Roaf and Joe Horn?

and the fact that he had pictures of his junk posted all over the internet probably didn't help him get the benefit of the doubt after he stunk it up last year.

Funny story. But c'mon, don't jump to conclusions about his moral compass blah blah. I bet you're an ESPN fan.

I'd like to see the Marine (assumption his co-worker is also a Marine) meet Johnny Partick after the fact. Softass football player might come back down to earth when he starts jacking with a trained killer.

I was thinking he might have been the anonymous player that leaked all the Spags hate etc.

I'd like to see the Marine (assumption his co-worker is also a Marine) meet Johnny Partick after the fact. Softass football player might come back down to earth when he starts jacking with a trained killer.

You're funny

I live out here in SD and can tell you that if JP is spending his time in PB...bad things are on the horizon!!! It's a fun place during the day (beach, lots of bars, drinking, restaurants, etc.) but when the sun goes down it turns into a free for all. I used to see a lot of Chargers players hanging out around there. It's hangout central for the 20 somethings and is San Diego's version of the French Quarter (ok....nothing really compares to the Quarters).

His moral compass may be off, but that is pretty much the norm out here in SD...Rings don't cover holes....is a typical comment out this way.

No surprise. JP is a young, NFL player who's getting the most out of his bachelorhood while its at its peak. Look at his twitter. Nothing but video videos, cute faces, and socialites that he follows. I bet he's looking forward to all the California loving he can find.

Funny story. But c'mon, don't jump to conclusions about his moral compass blah blah. I bet you're an ESPN fan.

Judging by your avatar, I'd assume you have a Jump to Conclusions mat at home. There's no square to land on for hitting on a married girl with two small kids. He's already there. You win.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom