Interesting Johnny Patrick Encounter (1 Viewer)

Not surprised. He filmed having sex with one of my classmates last year and then posted it on the internet.

She was tore up about it....in other words its not surpising his lack of respect for women.

SAY WHAT????

You are saying that a NFL player put a sex video online and we are hearing about it from you instead of ESPN or Deadspin? Hmmmm...

Attachments

• serious.jpg
    serious.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 197
Sounds like if he put the same effort into actually becoming a CB, he may actually have a chance to play. He will probably disappear in SD as he did here.

I wonder if this guy was a shut-down, all-pro, pro-bowl corner would there be such scrutiny in what he does in his private life? Other side of the coin, but the same goes for Tebow. It's interesting so many (referring to nobody specifically in this thread) are quick to pass judgement on poor players but some get a pass of sorts because, well they're great football players.

I'd like to see the Marine (assumption his co-worker is also a Marine) meet Johnny Partick after the fact. Softass football player might come back down to earth when he starts jacking with a trained killer.

Hooray for impotent macho power fantasies!

He tried to pick up my sister at The Metro (I believe). He used the 'I play for the Saints' pick up line.

:hihi:

A young, well paid, professional athlete is hitting on and trying to date as many women as possible?!? Excuse me while I retrieve my monocle, for in my surprise it has fallen out.

There's a difference between dating a lot and being a skanky pig.

He was a decent player but not one to get worked up over...losing him was no loss.

As far as openly hitting on a married woman, who's indicated she's married...he has wealth, celebrity and position what does he need with a married woman. Whether happily married or not

There's just some things you should try to avoid...regardless of opportunity.

And to be clear, I wouldn't have cared if he was deion sanders, sammy knight or a random guy off the street; his position in life has nothing to with his irresponsible behavior. Him being somewhat famous only makes it more pathetic. We're not talking about a case of groupies, or a star struck fan but him seeking out women and trying to leverage his status.

And for what, what do the women who decide that they'll sleep with him get; the opportunity to screw up their lives (and that of their families).

Youth is wasted on the young.

Yeah, I met Johnny Patrick in Memphis, Tennessee. I was walkin' down the street minding my own business, just walking on. Feelin' good. I walk around the corner, and this man walks up and hits me in my chest, right. I fall on the ground, right. And I look up and it's Johnny Patrick! I said 'Johnny Patrick??' and he said 'Ooops, I thought you were some body else.'

I'd like to see the Marine (assumption his co-worker is also a Marine) meet Johnny Partick after the fact. Softass football player might come back down to earth when he starts jacking with a trained killer.

haha. No rifle No chance.

Johnny Patrick is obviously dumber than a bag of rocks. He must have been watching too much Three's Company as a kid. There ain't nothing but sailors, Marines, and gangsters in Diego. That athlete sense of entitlement he has is gonna get him knocked in the dirt real fast if he doesn't watch it. If the woman said she was married, he should have left it at that (even if she was "feeling him", which I doubt). Knowing this other stuff about him, I'm glad he's gone. Don't need him, dont want him.

Yeah, I met Johnny Patrick in Memphis, Tennessee. I was walkin' down the street minding my own business, just walking on. Feelin' good. I walk around the corner, and this man walks up and hits me in my chest, right. I fall on the ground, right. And I look up and it's Johnny Patrick! I said 'Johnny Patrick??' and he said 'Ooops, I thought you were some body else.'

I wonder how many people didnt get this reference. hahahahahahaha

true story...I used to live in miami, a co worker asked me if I knew who he was. He'd just got drafted to saints I told her. Then I asked why. she showed me his profile and conversations with her on her Facebook..etc. He mentioned he played with saints etc.

I guess he's that kinda dude.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom