Interesting Johnny Patrick Encounter (1 Viewer)

A coworker of a good friend of mine (geez, that sounds bad) "dated" JP when he was down here. I say "dated" because according to her there were definitely other girls. In the end she stopped seeing him because he treated her like dirt and just a booty call. So hearing this story wouldn't surprise me.

But the kid is young and has money. It's hard to say how I would act if I was in a similar situation at that age.

A coworker of a good friend of mine (geez, that sounds bad) "dated" JP when he was down here. I say "dated" because according to her there were definitely other girls. In the end she stopped seeing him because he treated her like dirt and just a booty call. So hearing this story wouldn't surprise me.

But the kid is young and has money. It's hard to say how I would act if I was in a similar situation at that age.

Sounds bad? A little. I've literally quoted "a guy from SR" before in a discussion. Unfortunately, it didn't carry the credit I had intended.

I used to see Johnny Patrick in the CBD with some female friends of questionable employment. I never mentioned it before, but he's not a Saint anymore.

I can believe it. My friend works with a girl who used to "date" him. We all went for drinks one night and I asked her how was Johnny Patrick. Her entire expression changed and she started calling him every name in the book. She then proceeded to take out her cell phone and show me pictures of the two of them. Then it got interesting when the nude pictures of him started coming up. She said the reason she ended it with him was because he wanted nudes of her for his "collection," and when she refused he said he had no problem finding other women who would give him what he wanted. I lost all respect for him after that night.

Then about a year later, his picture scandal popped up online from another woman. I'm honestly glad he's gone. He has no respect for women, and no respect for himself considering he can keep putting himself out there in that way.

I'm a Marine in San Diego, walked into work and here's my convo.

John (my coworker): Do you know a "Johnny Patrick"?
Me: Yeah, he used to play for us. Now he's with San Diego.
John: He was hitting on my wife yesterday in Pacific Beach.
(knowing her, she had two small kids with her)
Me: Seriously?
John: Yeah, he said he played for the Chargers.
Me: Did she say she was married?
John: She said "he didn't really care and kept talking to her". Still pretty cool though.

Funny right? I know a lot of people out there hit on married men and women without thinking twice. I know its a stretch, but his moral compass may have been a factor in his release. Remember it didn't make sense to release a 3rd round pick before his 3rd(IIRC) season?

Remember Willie Roaf and Joe Horn?

Not surprised. He filmed having sex with one of my classmates last year and then posted it on the internet.

She was tore up about it....in other words its not surpising his lack of respect for women.

John: He was hitting on my wife yesterday in Pacific Beach.
. . .
I know its a stretch, but his moral compass may have been a factor in his release.

We need a photo of John's wife at the beach to determine whether JP's moral compass was correctly overridden by his other compass. :)

A young, well paid, professional athlete is hitting on and trying to date as many women as possible?!? Excuse me while I retrieve my monocle, for in my surprise it has fallen out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom