interesting nfl draft site (1 Viewer)

rsonza

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Just curious about the NFL Draft already....here's a good link:

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft.html

Seems like the favorite picks on the SSF (LB Laurinaitis and DT Ellis) go to picks #8 and #9.....too bad the site isn't updated b/c we're pick #14, but guess who they have us picking......CB Malcolm Jenkins of Ohio St.

if you want another good site check out

www.footballsfuture.com Their forums have a nfl mock draft forum that gets a ton of people making mock drafts. Of corse nobody really knows what's going to happen, but it's fun to see what other people's fans think your team might do. Some of those guys put a ton of effort into their mocks also with pictures and jerseys and such.

eric

nfldraftcountdown.com is one of, if not, the best draft sites around. He does mocks all year with a projected order. He just hasn't gotten around to updating his mock since the draft order became more official.

We won't have a good mock draft until we find out which juniors are definitely in the draft and until the combine and personal workouts for those not participating in the combine take place. Some are going to drop. Some are going to soar.

I wouldn't take any Mock Draft seriously ( lol, taking a Mock Draft seriously) until the middle to end of March.

We won't have a good mock draft until we find out which juniors are definitely in the draft and until the combine and personal workouts for those not participating in the combine take place. Some are going to drop. Some are going to soar.

In addition to the above, we need get through the NFL free agent season, beginning March 1.

I don't think many people take it serious, but it is fun to project where you think people will go and who the saints will take. Then after the draft you can look back and see how close or how far off you were. I also gives you something to do during the offseason which has officially started. Especially when there isn't much on in the way of sports.

eric

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom