Interesting Parallel between 1st 2 games of the year vs the Last 2 games (1 Viewer)

rsonza

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I'm surprised this hasn't been brought up, but there's an interesting parallel between the 1st 2 Weeks of the year vs the last 2 weeks:

Week 1: Saints lose by 1 point to the Raiders
Week 2: Saints lose by 3 points to the Giants

Week 4: Saints win by 1 point against the Chargers
Week 5: Saints win by 3 points against the Panthers

FYI, Week 3: Saints lose by 13 points to the Falcons
Week 6: Saints ??? by ??? points to the Chiefs

Now by no means am I saying we will blow out the Chiefs by 13 points in Week 6, just like the Falcons won by 13 points in Week 3, but it's an interesting coincidence. I will add that our Offense seems to be gelling, with all of our playmakers contributing. And our D, despite giving up alot of yards and points, seems to be headed in the right direction. So anything is possible.

Let's hope History is on our side and repeats next weekend!

Geaux Saints!!!

I was born on 4-30, Hitler died on 4-30. Hitler was born on Jan 20, my wife was born on Jan 20. So what is my death date?

J/K, that's interesting, thanks for posting it.

Cheifs at home are tough tough tough. I hope the run defense is up to the task.

Man, they have those big ole gliding OL that wear you down. I hope we can jump up about 17 on them and take away the run. I don't want our DB's getting hammered by their RB's.

If the offense can keep us around .500 until we get our health back on defense, we might have a shot in the second half of the season.

OUR oline will have their hands full this week. That's for sure. kC always has a stout D. We will have to play mistake-free football, or close to it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom