Interesting Reggie Bush tweets this evening.. (1 Viewer)

Ever thought that maybe the guy is going thru something outside of football? Either way...I'm glad to see he has a positive attitude about whatever it is.

Screenshot or it didn't happen...

Only person I trust that "says" things is Truck Man anyways.

Copied, so it can't be deleted after the fact. It was complete BS.

As told to me by one of my source associates. This is how the injury play by play has played out. Upon initial injury a anterior and posterior drawer test was performed to assess cruciate ligaments. A Mc Murrays test was positive for a lesion to the meniscus, this was supported by a apleys compression test. To confirm this a MRI was taken of the knee which confirmed meniscus injury.

Reggie was a recepient of a cutting edge surgical procedure that involved combining a cadavar graft with his own tissue graft. The principal rested on stemcell reserch along with double mitotic microtuble fusion. This technque works well with fibrous cartiledge structures of the body, not soft ones. This technique was originally used for TMJ damage that US soldiers sustained to thier jaws due to thier helmets being ripped off forcefully in combat.

The procedure involved combining cadaver anus cells with the same anal cells from reggi bushes body. These cells were put into a hypoosmotic soloution containing B12 and pomogrant vitamins. The two strands of tissue were intertwined and then This sucessfully grafted on to Reggie's torn meniscus. This has healed well according to my associate. Reggie has been put on a diet the is low in gas producing foods, no cruciferous plants, to prevent gas. This is the only complication so far, if Reggie farts it will cause his knee to buckle. This could be disasterous if he flatulates while returning a punt.

Just thought I would fill you in. Keep it on a down low.

Kim in midst of pregnancy scare no big deal

but yes way to entirely fly off the handle folks, but the haters got themselves a nice big meal out of it...

Who are you?

who is truck man? who is any of these guys? how can one guys opinion be valid than anyone else's ive seen that going since i been a member, no hate to truckman but he was only right on one estimated guess on something very obvious and has booty babes as his avatar everyone crowned him as a insider to me this guy shoots blind folded,just because another guy makes a post about what he heard or what he thought he heard doesnt make him less valid than "truckman kiper jr"

I am the one who told of Reggie's knee injury and surgery, play by play and it got deleted. So I dont like to post often.
I dont reveal sources out of respect.
And, I am the one with horrible typing skills.

This whole tread reminds me of a song.....

I'm not the one who's so far away
When I feel the snake bite enter my veins.
Never did I wanna be here again,
And I don't remember why I came.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn0CnVGWmGE

Reggie is being shopped sround, that is a fact. Reggie will be gone by the begenning of next season, not likely to the bengals. The patriots, charges, and San Fransisco ARE the most likely and not for a first rounder.

Personally, I thinks he goes to San Fransisco. I think he will blossom there like Marshall faulk did in St. Louis.

Good luck Reggie.

lol wat.

Thank you, 60 minutes and retthib.

We got Payton then we got Reggie then we had unprecedented success. Like that very year. Do the doubters see the connection?

I love this board, but it seems only some fans realize what Reggie does for the team. Then there are other fans who are mad they bought his jersey, and he isn't 'producing' enough for them.

We all could watch and learn more football, some more than others about this topic.

Geaux Saints.

Shouldn't this thread just be whacked?

Oh well - if it isn't, here's my two cents:

Reggie hasn't been posting all of his usual USC propaganda tonight. Is this a further sign that he's preparing for a trade?

I can't think of another reason why he wouldn't be doing that. :hihi:

Thank you, 60 minutes and retthib.

We got Payton then we got Reggie then we had unprecedented success. Like that very year. Do the doubters see the connection?

I love this board, but it seems only some fans realize what Reggie does for the team. Then there are other fans who are mad they bought his jersey, and he isn't 'producing' enough for them.

We all could watch and learn more football, some more than others about this topic.

Geaux Saints.

Well said St.

Reggie causes fits for opposing defenses and is a HUGE part of ALL of our success when he's in the lineup. The "not being a running back" argument is weak and has no real bearing since we've always had another RB to complement him. His biggest flaws are being injury prone and not taking care of the ball.

RB is prolly venting as he should. I'm not the biggest RB fan, but look for him to have a good game tomorrow. Otherwise, this thread has some bad stuff in it from some of the usual suspects.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom