Interesting Reggie Bush tweets this evening.. (1 Viewer)

I don't even know why I read this thread. I read it before I went to bed and dreamed we traded Reggie to the Bengals for their punter, kicker, 2010 and 2011 first round picks.

Last edited:
I have decided that what Reggie was doing was talking to someone else.

Giving advice to someone in need of it, and just didn't use the "reply" function, posting it 'live', as it were.

End of story.

I disagree. I believe there is some personal, hidden meaning behind it but not nearly as radical as him being traded. I just think he is figuring it out that he is no longer "the man" and they are going to use him more as a WR.

where's that "jump to conclusions" mat when I need it...

office_space.jpg

Oh man, now Reggie is passing off subliminal messages. I hope that he hypnotizes the Eagles defense into becoming complacent.

Bush isnt going anywhere especially if its just for picks. Every team needs depth at the RB position. Giving up a talent like Bush who fits our offense would not be smart unless we recieved ALOT in return.

Picks & a player? LB Rey Maualuga & next years #1? No I wouldn't

The Saints are making changes in how they use Reggie. Plain and simple.

ob·sess (əb-sěs', ŏb-)
v. ob·sessed, ob·sess·ing, ob·sess·es

verb tr.
To preoccupy the mind of excessively.

verb intr.
To have the mind excessively preoccupied with a single emotion or topic: "She's dead. And you're still obsessing" (Scott Turow).

[Latin obsidēre, obsess-, to beset, occupy : ob-, on; see ob- + sedēre, to sit; see sed- in Indo-European roots.]

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/obsessed

I am the one who told of Reggie's knee injury and surgery, play by play and it got deleted. So I dont like to post often.
I dont reveal sources out of respect.
And, I am the one with horrible typing skills.

Screenshot or it didn't happen...

Only person I trust that "says" things is Truck Man anyways.

Reggie is being shopped sround, that is a fact. Reggie will be gone by the begenning of next season, not likely to the bengals. The patriots, charges, and San Fransisco ARE the most likely and not for a first rounder.

Personally, I thinks he goes to San Fransisco. I think he will blossom there like Marshall faulk did in St. Louis.

Good luck Reggie.

Dude, you've claimed to have inside information at least three times before this, and all three scenarios have been complete BS. Just one example was you "hearing" that Les Miles would be the Saints DC before Gregg Williams was hired. Another when you claimed to be a doctor and knew exactly what surgery Reggie had, not to mention it would be illegal to make that information public. Stop it already.

I am the one who told of Reggie's knee injury and surgery, play by play and it got deleted. So I dont like to post often.
I dont reveal sources out of respect.
And, I am the one with horrible typing skills.

bull****.

You threw out some crap about combining cadaver anus cells with Reggie's anus cells.

I still remember that crap thread.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom