Interesting Reggie Bush tweets this evening.. (1 Viewer)

AceTW

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Kinda sound like there's a hidden message in them.. Could be good, could be bad...... Who knows?

@reggie_bush Change is sometimes a good thing! Don't be afraid of change! Regardless if it's personal or professional!

@reggie_bush God has a plan for us all, and it may not be the way you want it to happen! But it is better than the way we want it to happen!

WOW!!! I just read those myself. Something is definitely up. He doesn't seem happy about it either.

Don't put too much stock into this, and I didn't want to make a post about it or anything because I hate when people make shock posts on here, but someone called me on Tuesday and told me they heard a rumor about the Saints shopping Bush to the Bengals for undisclosed draft picks in 2010 and 2011. Like I said, I'm just the messenger so don't shoot me. I wasn't going to post it originally, but now that I read this, I feel like I have an obligation to at least mention it, no matter how far fetched it may be.

We'll see.

These messages could be about the following:

-Reggie has been replaced by Harper on punt returns.
-Reggie is not going to be the featured back much this week ---- more of a 3rd down back or receiver's role.
-Kim's gone again.

Don't put too much stock into this, and I didn't want to make a post about it or anything because I hate when people make shock posts on here, but someone called me on Tuesday and told me they heard a rumor about the Saints shopping Bush to the Bengals for undisclosed draft picks in 2010 and 2011. Like I said, I'm just the messenger so don't shoot me. I wasn't going to post it originally, but now that I read this, I feel like I have an obligation to at least mention it, no matter how far fetched it may be.

We'll see.

I would be absolutely floored if this were true. Was your source an inside Saints source, Bengals fan, or someone else? Could you give us a little more info please?

We'll see.

I cannot see us trading for future draft picks when the future is NOW. Reggie brings a dimension to this offense that the other RB's cannot.

I thought players being traded in the middle of the season was a rarity. I think that's how MM arrived here, but off the top of my head it seems like most player movement takes place prior to kickoff weekend, right?

They looked to be personal to me... So I am more inclinded to agree with the Kim part of this.... Heck I know I've said those exact same things before..

Joe

I mean, he's not getting traded in the middle of a season when we have chance at making a deep playoff run; so that's obviously not it. If I had to guess, it's that he'll be playing a lot more WR. But no good is really going to come out of speculating. We just need to sit and wait to see what "change" means.

Reggie probably got demoted to third/fourth string RB. He may have finally realized he's not our best option at RB. But he remains one of our best playmakers, and I think he's about to find a new role now.

We'll see.
they heard a rumor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom