Interesting stat about Robert Meachem... (1 Viewer)

If Henderson is still under contract, I'd say we should try to trade him. Let's not forget, we also have AA waiting in the wings and he's done pretty well too.

Meachem is decent.. I noticed him catching the ball and running backwards a lot this year though.

Meachem is decent.. I noticed him catching the ball and running backwards a lot this year though.
When opposing defenses don't have to respect the run it limits what receivers can do after the catch. I think all of the receivers' YAC was down this year.

Colston/Meachem/Moore is just a sick 1/2/3 going into '11.

I agree its going to be a heck of a combo going into next year and don't forget Adrian Arrington either he could become a good #4 going into next year as well:)

Get him the dang ball, coach!

90% of those were first downs. Some were third and long conversions. I'll take that over a dropped pass to Henderson.

I think it was because he was trying to make a big play. He's got the size and open field speed and he was tryin to get some separation that would allow him to use them. But he'll get an an earful if he loses a 1st down in the process.

Going into his 5th year, he still has upside. Injuries have slowed his development, but he has the best combo of size, speed, hands and blocking on the team. I think he now needs focus on the little things and use them, not just his speed, to get open.

w/e he looked like crap returning those kicks, I hope it was that damn toe. I realise he is a Saint so therefore I must love him, but he left alot to be desired in 2010.

Now that i think about it, he really does have good hands. He's just not smooth like Colston is catching the ball. When Colston catches a pass, it looks like the ball is hitting a pillow.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom