Interesting Stat about teams we have played... (1 Viewer)

chad_moore

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
So far this year, after we get done beating a team, the following week they are 1-4

Detroit lost to Minnesota
Eagles beat Kansas City
Bills lost to Miami
Jets lost to Miami
Giants lost to Arizona
Miami...verdict is still out, but they are playing the Jets away.

I wonder if we are putting such a pounding on teams that it's taking them awhile to recover? Let's not forget that prior to us playing these teams, their records were a combined 12-5 (.705%) before kickoff.

After playing us and the final whiste blew, they were a combined: 12-11 (.521%)

The follwing week after playing us the records shot down to: 13-15 (.464%) and could go even lower if the Fins lose to the Jets.

Talk about knocking a team into next week? JEEZ....we're beating them down so badly, it's taking them a full week to just recover, only to be knocked down again....WOW!

So, Miami's two wins were against teams reeling from losses to the Saints?

You're welcome!

Last edited:
So far this year, after we get done beating a team, the following week they are 1-4

Detroit lost to Minnesota
Eagles beat Kansas City
Bills lost to Miami
Jets lost to Miami
Giants lost to Arizona
Miami...verdict is still out, but they are playing the Jets away.

I wonder if we are putting such a pounding on teams that it's taking them awhile to recover? Let's not forget that prior to us playing these teams, their records were a combined 12-5 (.705%) before kickoff.

After playing us and the final whiste blew, they were a combined: 12-11 (.521%)

The follwing week after playing us the records shot down to: 13-15 (.464%) and could go even lower if the Fins lose to the Jets.

Talk about knocking a team into next week? JEEZ....we're beating them down so badly, it's taking them a full week to just recover, only to be knocked down again....WOW!

I think its because after they play us they know we are gonna win the SB. So they are like whats the point. :hihi:

Honestly all crap talking aside, getting thoroughly whipped probably takes a lot of wind out of their sails. Everybody has egos in the NFL; you can't get far in pro sports without some level of self confidence that drives you.

After playing the Saints and losing by double digits, often times being spanked, these teams have to question at some level if the schemes they are employing are capable. After all, they just got monkey stomped. There has to be an explanation.

I think it takes them a couple of weeks to right the ship after messing with us.

It's one of my favorite things about this team. It makes you respect the force that this team has become. It's leaving victims in its wake struggling to make sense in the universe.

This means that we are scary good.

there might be some validity to this but this is not college football where LSU physically destroys auburn and injure all their players...these guys are pros, they get paid to be consistent.

could the simpler explanation be that most of those teams are wildly inconsistent ?

detroit....not very good played minny
bills, miami, jets all evenly matched
and the giants are not as good as we thought they were....and they struggle against good passing teams.....

there might be some validity to this but this is not college football where LSU physically destroys auburn and injure all their players...these guys are pros, they get paid to be consistent.

could the simpler explanation be that most of those teams are wildly inconsistent ?

detroit....not very good played minny
bills, miami, jets all evenly matched
and the giants are not as good as we thought they were....and they struggle against good passing teams.....
I pretty much agree with this.

Miami was the best team yall beat. I think the Jets were vastly overrated coming off that Pats win. Detroit just flat out sucks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom