Interesting website- goldbelly.com (1 Viewer)

efil4stnias

Play at your own risk
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So this site, you can order from world renown restaurants, and get the food shipped to you for reheating. Locally, Commanders Palace, Cochon and Parkway ( Roast beef ). NY style pizza, Chicago deep dish etc etc.

From what i gather, they send you all the fixins ( like Parkway sends the roast beef, debris gravy, french bread and dressing ) and you simply follow the heating instructions.

Pretty neat for those out-of-towners looking for a taste of home. And vice-versa if you have a memorable dining experience out of town and they are part of this and have your meal listed, you can have yet again.

I'd never heard of it, but just placed my first order. Thank you.

did you?

let us know how it works out. im totally intrigued by this. Specific to Parkway roast beef.

So, has anyone actually tried this? I'd like to order something special for my wife and I in the near future and this seems like a good possible alternative to picking something up here. Would be nice to have a taste of home.

I used to use them a few years ago for Milk Bar cookies and cakes. Never had any issues, they have been around quite a long time but TONS more restaurants have gone on since the rona started

did you?

let us know how it works out. im totally intrigued by this. Specific to Parkway roast beef.
Im going to be shocked if the French bread makes it. You may have something for bread pudding by the time you get it.

also I’m not sure why but similar concept local was “Foodies”. Brennan owned meals prepped to take home. Didn’t last but a couple of years which was kind of surprising to me.

Im going to be shocked if the French bread makes it. You may have something for bread pudding by the time you get it.

also I’m not sure why but similar concept local was “Foodies”. Brennan owned meals prepped to take home. Didn’t last but a couple of years which was kind of surprising to me.
I was just thinking of Foodies the other day, I really liked that place and concept.

I'm gonna check out www.goldbelly.com for sure.

Im almost sure Katrina killed foodies. It seems like they were busy when they were still open and they just never came back if I'm remembering correctly. Used to gourge myself on that seafood gumbo.

Last edited:

It was on Vets?

Yes, it was, next door to Dorignacs I think?
I don’t post much, but the topic of Foodies got me waxing (#noearwax) nostalgic. In the process, it occurred to me: is the recently opened The Commisary in the LGD basically the Brennans’ updated version of Foodies?
Don’t post much?
an average of a post/year? You got understatement entire down pat

i don’t know from “the commissary”

their black and bleu burger was excellent.

my vienna chicago style hotdog kit arrived today. excellent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom