Interesting....... (1 Viewer)

birdog

SR is my life!
Reaction score
I love to watch football....especially watching the Saints play!.....but I have noticed something very interesting.....I love listening to the games more and more, and I find it more enjoyable LISTENING to the games on Sirius, than watching it on the tube!....AS LONG AS ITS NOT THE SAINTS, of course!

There is more mystery in LISTENING to the game, than seeing it! when I watch the games, I got very upset when the team, or player I'm rooting for, is making a blunder......but I don't have the same feeling when I listen to the game, as a matter of fact, I am a lot more TOLERANT when the team I'm rooting for is screwing up.....and as I can do both, I'm watching less and less of the game at hand, than listening to it on Sirius.....and I enjoy listening on Sirius, especially that I can't stand watching CC, & BG! (Collinsworth&Gumbel)

i agree...

when i was in my early years of being a saints fan, i had to listen to them through 'field pass' and it did has more mystery to it and excitement when it happens (hokie/henderson)....

then when i got the chance to see them on TV, it was weird and kinda boring...it took me awhile to get use to seeing them.

Im a visual person so i must see things, especially during reviews and all, and i like to see hard hits up close.
Just listening to it kinda makes me want to buy a TV even more.

Im a visual person so i must see things, especially during reviews and all, and i like to see hard hits up close.
Just listening to it kinda makes me want to buy a TV even more.

I am listening to the game at hand on Sirius, as I'm surfing the web......I don't even remember when I took a peak at the tube the last time........and I enjoy listening to Dick Enberg a lot more than hearing CC&BG!....I turned the sound off the tube all together, and I don't even have the urge to watch the game, which is quite strange, cause I love watching football....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom