Investors Ask Pepsi, FedEx, and Nike To End Relationship With Washington Redskins (1 Viewer)

Being discussed. Right now City of New Orleans focusing on renaming streets. But the day could come.

The article you posted said the Fleur de Lis shouldn’t be removed.

You think black people and people who sympathize with them over hundreds of years of systemic oppression and racism are pansies?

I think wannabes who feel like they're saying all the right things to impress people, but in all actuality, are never seen genuinely interacting with those groups they are allegedly such activists for........ Are pansies.

Talk is cheap........ Actually be the change.

But it’s being discussed .That was the point for or against.
That article is quoting a professor who went through the history of the Fleur de Lis and ended up saying they shouldn’t remove it.
The Washington name saga has gone through decades of discussion and court cases. That hasn’t been done with the Fleur de Lis.

I think wannabes who feel like they're saying all the right things to impress people, but in all actuality, are never seen genuinely interacting with those groups they are allegedly such activists for........ Are pansies.

People are being the change. It's working, despite people like you fighting it at every turn.

People are being the change. It's working, despite people like you fighting it at every turn.

Some of us are actually doing practical things for, and interacting with, people of all backgrounds....others are pansies who run their mouths and contradict statements they made even just from six months ago.

"Be the change" doesn't mean agree with every idea that comes up.

Some of us are actually doing practical things for, and interacting with, people of all backgrounds....others are pansies who run their mouths and contradict statements they made even just from six months ago.

I “say all the right things” because it’s actually what I believe.

And I’m a white educator who works in a majority-minority school district with kids and families from exactly the backgrounds you’re talking about. I’m here because I choose to be.

What are you doing?

Kind of obsessed with

1593750617578.png

Anyway, a lot of your comments are inflammatory for no good reason. I'd ask the others don't engage in discussion like this.

We have a pretty good example of how to do this very close to right at Florida St. You don't even have to go the St. John's route.

Why is it so hard to replicate?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom