Invincible coming to Amazon Prime (1 Viewer)

Sun Wukong

Kicker's, Inc. Superfan
Reaction score
Loved the comic in its early days. Kind of fell off of keeping up with it after the Viltrumite War arc but will definitely give this a look.

OP
Grandadmiral

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
Second trailer is out with a premiere date. Damn, this serious is going to be gory...

(Language)

Nolaboy1970

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I’m not gonna lie; I clicked on this thread expecting to see a movie about the Philadelphia Eagles; staring Marky Mark :hihi:.
Anyway, the trailer looks pretty cool. It’s a mix of humor and super hero action. My son would totally love this! Although, I think I could do without the graphic violence. But nonetheless, it looks like something that would hold my attention. I don’t know why, but watching the trailer made me think of Johnny Quest. Maybe b/c of the father/son relationship?

SebaSaint

Indonesian Coon***
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I’m not gonna lie; I clicked on this thread expecting to see a movie about the Philadelphia Eagles; staring Marky Mark :hihi:.
Anyway, the trailer looks pretty cool. It’s a mix of humor and super hero action. My son would totally love this! Although, I think I could do without the graphic violence. But nonetheless, it looks like something that would hold my attention. I don’t know why, but watching the trailer made me think of Johnny Quest. Maybe b/c of the father/son relationship?
This is decidedly Adult Animation. How old is your son?

Nolaboy1970

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
This is decidedly Adult Animation. How old is your son?

He made sixteen a few months ago.
I've been slowly allowing him to watch more and more adult oriented stuff. I've always been very careful about what I let him watch,(which is funny considering that my dad let me watch anything when I was a kid). But he's getting to the age where I can loosen my grip on the reigns a bit.
Now, his mother....that's another story.

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He made sixteen a few months ago.
I've been slowly allowing him to watch more and more adult oriented stuff. I've always been very careful about what I let him watch,(which is funny considering that my dad let me watch anything when I was a kid). But he's getting to the age where I can loosen my grip on the reigns a bit.
Now, his mother....that's another story.
Keeping the reins tight on her, huh?

Nolaboy1970

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Keeping the reins tight on her, huh?
Lol!
Seriously, she didn't want him watching the "Witches of Waverly Place" because of the magic/witchcraft theme; But that was a long time ago.
The Invincible trailer looks really good. And I do like the father/son bond thing happening.

OP
Grandadmiral

Grandadmiral

Reaction score
Episodes 1 - 3 dropped a day early on Prime. Seems they're following the method used for The Boys.

UncleTrvlingJim

Administrator
Administrator
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It dropped already? Looks like i know what I'm watching... :)

How closely does it follow the comics?

OP
Grandadmiral

Grandadmiral

Reaction score
It dropped already? Looks like i know what I'm watching... :)

How closely does it follow the comics?

Not sure. I did read the first issue and that was pretty similar. Amazon has the first volume available for free on Kindle for Prime members.

nolaspe

nolaspe
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I watched the first episode last night... things got brutal at the end of it with me def wondering how it's going to go. Gonna watch the next 2 that are out tonight...

UncleTrvlingJim

Administrator
Administrator
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Lol!
Seriously, she didn't want him watching the "Witches of Waverly Place" because of the magic/witchcraft theme; But that was a long time ago.
The Invincible trailer looks really good. And I do like the father/son bond thing happening.

didn't see this earlier... this is not a feel good father- son story in the comics.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom