Invincible coming to Amazon Prime (1 Viewer)

Lol!
Seriously, she didn't want him watching the "Witches of Waverly Place" because of the magic/witchcraft theme; But that was a long time ago.
The Invincible trailer looks really good. And I do like the father/son bond thing happening.

didn't see this earlier... this is not a feel good father- son story in the comics.

didn't see this earlier... this is not a feel good father- son story in the comics.
It couldn't be any worse or less constructive than any father-daughter bonding family dynamic between Logan/X-23(Laura Kinney). There are very few mutants in the X-Men Marvel comic book chronological series where you have a female mutant character that shares so many of her father's personality traits, behaviors, mannerisms---the good, the bad, and potentially frightening and terrible a female version of Wolverine presents.

X-23 is one female mutant that her fellow X-Men mutants and enemies alike know she can kick their arses, kill them possibly, kick their arses brutally and then afterwards mock most, if not all of them just how one-sided and badly she kicked their arses.

It couldn't be any worse or less constructive than any father-daughter bonding family dynamic between Logan/X-23(Laura Kinney). There are very few mutants in the X-Men Marvel comic book chronological series where you have a female mutant character that shares so many of her father's personality traits, behaviors, mannerisms---the good, the bad, and potentially frightening and terrible a female version of Wolverine presents.

X-23 is one female mutant that her fellow X-Men mutants and enemies alike know she can kick their arses, kill them possibly, kick their arses brutally and then afterwards mock most, if not all of them just how one-sided and badly she kicked their arses.

it's worse

I am enjoying it, and I like this style of animation (somewhat similar to the Astonishing X-men). I haven't read the comics, but so far I am anticipating some really dark stuff.

I watched the first episode last night... things got brutal at the end of it with me def wondering how it's going to go. Gonna watch the next 2 that are out tonight...

53ll9d.jpg

I was looking at the voice cast during the first episode and thought to myself, how cool to have a Walking Dead cast reunion, gonna be cool to see these guys working together again

Lauren Cohan as War Woman
Sonequa Martin-Green as Green Ghost
Chad L. Coleman as Martian Man
Michael Cudlitz as Red Rush
Lennie James as Darkwing
Ross Marquand as the Immortal and Aquarius

And of course Steven Yeun and others, but that list is really gonna be fun to watch

Last edited:
Anyone get
what was in the closet at the end of the episode?

Hahaha...yeah...

Holy sheet. This last episode was awesome. It is definitely keeping close to the source material.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom