iPad Air - A continuous review. (1 Viewer)

Well, I have had it crash maybe twice. However, no other issues...

I should clarify.. I've had APPs crash. Not the iPad itself...

Minor update on the Zagg folio keyboard case. The battery finally died after just over 30 days of fairly heavy use. Not as good as my old Zagg keyboard but I think that is mainly due to the new one being back lit. All in all, I think that is pretty good, so I'm happy...

Downsides.

Sometimes it doesn't automatically connect to the iPad Air. However a quick cycling of the power switch remedies this.

Also, the keys are already showing a bit of wear on them. Like I said, I type A LOT on this thing. I use EverNote all the time.

New Favorite Apps:

Endless Alphabet and Endless Reader are AWESOME for keeping my son occupied for a few hours. These are great apps for teaching kids how to read, spell, and pronounce words and letters. The developers did an awesome job. I think any kid over 1.5 years should have no problem learning how to play this. Very much worth the 8 bucks I spent on both apps..

Would you believe I still have this iPad Air. Well, to be exact, my son has it and it still runs great. I've ordered a new iPad Pro which means my wife gets my old Pro and my son gets her one year old iPad . My Mom is getting the iPad Air. It's really surprising that the battery on the old Air still holds a pretty good charge. My son uses it on our road trips and he gets hours of use out of it for video games and movies. The iPad's speed (with iOS 12) is slow but still acceptible for his uses IMO.

I haven't had an ipad since 3rd gen (when it was new). I don't miss it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom