iPhone 7, 7 Plus and Apple Watch 2 announced today (1 Viewer)

Heathen Saint

"Socially distanced"
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Anyone upgrading? I've had my 6 Plus since late 2014 and it has always served me well. At the time, the camera was great..but now it leaves a bit left to be desired. I think the 7 Plus will be just as good as if not better than the Galaxy Note 7 (the phone that keeps detonating so Samsung had to do a recall :hihi:).

I wasn't overly impressed with iOS 10. The main reason i'll be nabbing this phone is for the camera and rumored 2.4 GHz speed..It will be faster than many Macbooks.

Less than an hour to go Appleheads!

I have the S6 Edge. I like it a lot. I had the HTC One before that for a couple of years and iPhones from 4S back to the original. I'm thinking about going back to iPhone. I've been waiting for this announcement.

I don't really have a legitimate need for an apple watch but it's getting more appealing with having GPS. Would be really useful for running, swimming, hiking and other activities where I don't want the heft of the phone but want to track my progress.

Now I will buy the watch. I want the gps for exercising as the 6S+ I have stinks to drag around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is with the flesh body suite near naked people dancing and laying all over each other to the some pop singer with her face covered...this is the most bizzard thing i've ever seen Apple do...

i've had my 5s for 4 years, i'll upgrade in December. I'm ready for a more robust device.

Nothing really amazing, I'll wait for the 7s+. My 6s+ serves me well.

I don't like them ditching the 3.5mm headphone jack at all.

Nothing really amazing, I'll wait for the 7s+. My 6s+ serves me well.

Supposedly there isn't a 7s this generation. They're going to go straight to the iPhone 8, which will be a signficant upgrade (no physical homebutton, wrap-around screen, etc).

My 6 is still pretty functional as well. I'll probably wait for the 8.

Supposedly there isn't a 7s this generation. They're going to go straight to the iPhone 8, which will be a signficant upgrade (no physical homebutton, wrap-around screen, etc).

My 6 is still pretty functional as well. I'll probably wait for the 8.

I'll wait for sure if this is the case!!

Why would they not include wireless charging if that's your plans for lightning port? Now it's either listen to music, or charge your phone. Can't do both.

Let's be honest, they couldn't figure out a design to get the IP67 rating with the headphone jack, so they did away with it. Then they claimed they are "courageous". You can't talk about no headphone jack being about "embracing the future" and then just not include wireless charging.

So I bought the new Galaxy Note 7 when it was released. Now with the recall, I'm faced with either exchanging it for another phone or waiting until the new replacement GN 7's are released with out the exploding battery.

Should I consider switching to an Iphone 7? I've never owned an Iphone or really any apple product. I've always just been more android oriented. So I don't know what I'll be loosing/gaining if I switch. An insight from users who have experience with both?

Why would they not include wireless charging if that's your plans for lightning port? Now it's either listen to music, or charge your phone. Can't do both.

Let's be honest, they couldn't figure out a design to get the IP67 rating with the headphone jack, so they did away with it. Then they claimed they are "courageous". You can't talk about no headphone jack being about "embracing the future" and then just not include wireless charging.

Ugh, I agree with 20.

What is IP67 rating?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom