iPhone case/wallet (1 Viewer)

I use OtterBox for my iPhone and iPad and it is worth the money. Really good protection even if it makes your phone seem a little bulky. I have dropped it many times with no worries.
Funny, I wasn’t even thinking of it in terms of protection- I just love that my case eliminates the need for a wallet

Do you use one or are you still a troglodyte?

My wife used one for a while. But she took it out because the wallet, while nice, just gets in the way too much.

I have a simple otterbox for my Note 10+. I have too much stuff in my wallet to practically use with a phone/wallet combo.

Soon enough, everything in my wallet will have an app version, so wallets will become a thing of the past. The only issue is the driver's license. Once we go virtual with IDs and DLs as well as no physical cash, wallets will be phased out. Which would be nice.

Isnt that what your purse is for?
Used to be
And tbh I was a bag/purse man way before it was cool (and it IS cool)
In NY I needed a bag that worked on a bike (or subway, but that was easy)
At times it needed to hold clothes for class then rehearsal then maybe work or meet up for a movie later
So it also needed to separate wet & dry clothes
Also needed to be comfortable enough for much walking

then on tour you would want a ‘European carryall’ - hated carrying a passport in my pockets and often hotel keys were huge ‘no way Americans can lose these’ devices

the quest to find the right ones was ever lasting

Used to be
And tbh I was a bag/purse man way before it was cool (and it IS cool)
In NY I needed a bag that worked on a bike (or subway, but that was easy)
At times it needed to hold clothes for class then rehearsal then maybe work or meet up for a movie later
So it also needed to separate wet & dry clothes
Also needed to be comfortable enough for much walking

then on tour you would want a ‘European carryall’ - hated carrying a passport in my pockets and often hotel keys were huge ‘no way Americans can lose these’ devices

the quest to find the right ones was ever lasting
did it match your fanny pack?

did it match your fanny pack?
If the form worked I did not care what it looked like (most were black anyway)
But the way AK wears his fannypack - slung like a bandolier- was the form of one of my favorite bags
Cellphone slot (honestly I’m pretty sure it was an MP3 player slot) and wallet slot on the sling in the front
And then a catchall in the back (you could maybe get 3 paperbacks in there

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom