iPod speakers (1 Viewer)

RiverCitySaint

Nerf herder
Reaction score
I got a new iPod nano 8 gb. for Christmas and want to know what portable speakers y'all like. Currently I use this inexpensive, but good, speaker I usually hook up to my notebook.
I have seen several different kinds out there, but would much rather take a recommendation.

So what kind of portable speaker system do you have for iPod use?
Thanx bros !

it all comes down to budget - what are you willing to spend? There's solid recommendations at all price points 100 bucks and above.

I own and like the Logitech mm50's. ABout 130-150 bucks.

logitech-speakers-ipod-mm50-a.jpg

That looks pretty good Razor !
I was looking at the Bose setup, and if I had an extra 400$ burning a hole in my pocket I'd get one.
I'll look up that Logitech tonight !

I bought a Memorex ipod boombox at circuit city for about $75 and it is horrible.

I've been looking at the really small ones to carry around with me in my back pack. I'll let y'all what I find when I go to the computer store tomorrow. I'll take my iPod with me and try several different set ups first.

I am a Bose fan, and have been impressed with Bose for years. Recently I also gtt this Bose SoundDock Digital Music System for iPod for my sister, I compared it with a number of other speaker systems, and it was hands down the clearest sound of any, the sound is audibly better quality.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom