IPTV (1 Viewer)

They having hitting on all cylinders now. VOD is growing daily.

The VOD has become impressive.

yep. So far those guys have done everything they said they would. It may take a little time, but it happens. The service really is blossoming into something head’s and tail’s better than anything else out there.

Trying to read through the details here, but am I correct in saying the I will either need a box or a sideloaded Fire Stick to get things going?

Trying to read through the details here, but am I correct in saying the I will either need a box or a sideloaded Fire Stick to get things going?
I was able to load it onto my new television but I also have it on streaming boxes.

See if your television's app store has an app called "downloader." If so, you'll probably be fine.

Last edited:
Email the address that City Champ posted and tell them that you want in.

They'll send an email. I think that it has a "Square" link. I paid for 1 month because I wasn't sure if I would like it. $25.

Things have changed since I got in. They have their own app. It has to be sideloaded but they explain how, and City Champ and I can help if we see that we're needed.

They send you 3 usernames and passwords. One set for each service.

You scroll to the bottom of the app where it says "account." Select the main service. You will be asked to "update login" or just "login." Select "update login" and enter the information. Do that for each service.

Done. You can save yourself some headaches by finding your most used channels and long pressing them. That will make them show up in "favorites. "

If you need help they're quicker than we are on this board. This is their thing. I'm just a goof that uses it.

Yeah, they are pretty responsive. I would just contact them. It’s a simple process.

you guys may need to contact them for a new server URL. A major provider went down but they were prepared.

you guys may need to contact them for a new server URL. A major provider went down but they were prepared.
I had a problem a few days ago where the main tv service was down and only the backup tv service worked but neither the VOD nor the backup VOD would play anything.

I haven't tried the VOD but the main service is working now. Their email said that we now have another backup TV service, and they addressed the FOX Sports New Orleans issue and said that the games will be viewable. Don't forget that even if FOX sports New Orleans isn't working, we still have access to the NBA package.

I find the VOD works better with tivimate than their app. If I had one complaint it’s that the app is clunky.

They Definitely upgraded things with this push.

Just signed up and am getting it all set up. Would anyone contend that this is indeed an all in one replacement for Netflix,hulu,Disney+ etc?

Just signed up and am getting it all set up. Would anyone contend that this is indeed an all in one replacement for Netflix,hulu,Disney+ etc?

the VOD has been solid lately, but since the original VOD went down, it’s been hit or miss. It really depends on how dependent you are on those services.

the TV is definitely a replacement.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom