IPTV (5 Viewers)

Just signed up and am getting it all set up. Would anyone contend that this is indeed an all in one replacement for Netflix,hulu,Disney+ etc?
It's getting there.

I like it for sports that I don't get on my antenna, and as a backup for windy days when my reception is poor.

The VOD has been hit and miss for me. There are times that I click something and it doesn't work. It's probably just growing pains for their service.

I have no problem paying $25 per month for the service. It consistantly improves and I have no reason to believe that it won't continue.

Edit: I just went through the VOD and the backup VOD. None of the television series are there. I'm sure that they'll reappear but this is the reason that I still pay for Disney+ with Hulu. The movies are there, and live television is working well.

Last edited:
Reboot. Mine are there. The latest push has really improved stuff.

I had at least 6 buffer locks during the Pelicans game where I had to change the channel and change it back.

Also had issues where it just looped the same commercial like 6 times. I'm just hopping it's an off day.

I had at least 6 buffer locks during the Pelicans game where I had to change the channel and change it back.

Also had issues where it just looped the same commercial like 6 times. I'm just hopping it's an off day.
I went through each of the 3 live tv services and made favorites of the channels that I watch so that I can access them quickly. (Highlight the icon and long press until you see a star)

When I'm getting a lot of buffering I switch services to see if it helps. It usually does.

Are you using the app or tivimate? Also did you check the other feeds? Check the back up and VOD.

Im using the app,the main tv was the one repeating commercials constantly,the backup was the one buffering

Try the VOD live tv. also, after you install everything, make sure you reboot your device.

Are you still using this service?
I still have it. I don't use it as often because football is over and I don't, usually, watch tv outside of sports. Baseball is about to start so I'll be using it a bit more soon.

I still have it. I don't use it as often because football is over and I don't, usually, watch tv outside of sports. Baseball is about to start so I'll be using it a bit more soon.
Good to know. I sent an email requesting information to sign up. Thanks

Good to know. I sent an email requesting information to sign up. Thanks
I hope that you like it. Just remember to close the app when you're done watching so that you don't keep using data.

If you need setup assistance, I'll check in as often as I can.

I hope that you like it. Just remember to close the app when you're done watching so that you don't keep using data.

Thank you very much!

I still haven't received a reply from the email that I sent. Is that unusual?

Not hearing back is very unusual.

They have fox sports NOLA and it’s perfect. Also added ESPN+ but buggy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom