IPTV (1 Viewer)

I finally decided to sign up with them last night.
Do they still offer VOD? I didn't see that listed on my screen after downloading and putting in my credentials.
Thanks!
You should have three logins and three passwords.

One for hi our main account

One for your backup account (has a vod listed as movies or series)

One for your VOD which has a backup tc service and is the main vod listed as movies or series.

You should have three logins and three passwords.

One for hi our main account

One for your backup account (has a vod listed as movies or series)

One for your VOD which has a backup tc service and is the main vod listed as movies or series.
I got it figure out, now.
Thank you!

Is the service down for anybody else?
Nope. Working fine. Did you check your internet connection? Did you pay your bill? Sometimes you need to reset your modem and box.

Anyone have an update on these services? Still going strong for 2022?
I used it for last night's game. For my needs it's fine. I use it for live sports that aren't on over the air tv. The VOD is hit and miss but others have told me that it's fine for them. I recommend it. It's more reliable than any non-official service and it includes more features for the money.

I was having a lot of problems and hadn't been able to access the vod for a year.

I asked them for an invite to their discord and read what others are doing.

Most people are using Nvidia Shield TV's like I do (I also use my Sony television's operating system).

Their app was not working on those but it was for my phone and tablet.

I noticed that all of the cool kids were using tivimate. Apparently, the Nvidia Shield TV and tivimate is the best option so I tried it.

It's a night and day difference. This combination is so easy to setup, the interface is better, and it provides access to all of the channels, movies and television shows at once.

I'm watching the senior bowl. One feed went black. I just switched to another. That one glitched, there was a Canadian feed directly below it. I haven't missed a play. These problems are unusual with this service but navigating them is easy with tivimate.

I refused to subscribe to peacock for the playoff game. I found a peacock section that had multiple feeds of the game. I found domestic feeds of games as well as U.K. and Canadian feeds.

In the settings I found a buffer setting. Some don't recommend it but I set it for 3.5 seconds and it seems better to me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom