IPTV (4 Viewers)

City Champ

HOF 2010
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
With more and more streaming services and the cost of cable increasing what feels like almost daily, I've gone full IPTV and couldn't be more happy. I get every channel known to man, all of the sports I could ever want to include the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NCAA, MLS, etc, and every movie channel, all in HD. Does anyone else have any experience with IPTV?

25 for activation and 25 a month. The app they use is in the google playstore and its 5 bucks a year. It's a clean set up, very nice. For a sports fan, holy smokes, lol. I use an Nvidia Shield and hooked up a HD to it, and now it's a DVR too.

25 for activation and 25 a month. The app they use is in the google playstore and its 5 bucks a year. It's a clean set up, very nice. For a sports fan, holy smokes, lol. I use an Nvidia Shield and hooked up a HD to it, and now it's a DVR too.
Do you need a VPN? Also any freezes,lag, etc?

I emailed them. They sent an advertisement with no links. Do you just pay their email via square and hope that they respond?
They should send you and email with instructions that day or the following day with a code etc.

Do you need a VPN? Also any freezes,lag, etc?

You don't need a VPN and it is very stable.

I emailed them. They sent an advertisement with no links. Do you just pay their email via square and hope that they respond?

They are super responsive. I've often gotten a reply within an hour, if not less, and when I set my account up, they responded within 5 minutes with my login information and instructions.

I will say, their VOD went down, but they are fixing it, or so they say. They did give everyone another service free of charge until they get their VOD back up.

Local area channels?
Yes. I use an antenna in Chicago but New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Lafayette, and maybe another are there.

Right now I only use this service for the Cubs but football season will open up how I use it.

I use Connected TV. Watch on my Firestick and no issues. Tons and tons of channels. Cheap too.

3 devices @ $20 monthly.

IPVanish is the VPN service I subscribe to.

I use Connected TV. Watch on my Firestick and no issues. Tons and tons of channels. Cheap too.

3 devices @ $20 monthly.

IPVanish is the VPN service I subscribe to.

Does it have a backup service and a VOD?

Contentwizards is 25 for 4 connections, a backup service (important if your are familiar with IPTV), and a VOD.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom