IPTV (1 Viewer)

UK SAINTS

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Have many of you experimented or signed up with any IPTV providers?

If so, what are your thoughts?

I didn't know whether to post this here or on "Tech". Please feel free to move, if more appropriate.

Thank you!

Have many of you experimented or signed up with any IPTV providers?

If so, what are your thoughts?

I didn't know whether to post this here or on "Tech". Please feel free to move, if more appropriate.

Thank you!

Had it for 3 years now, great for me to watch every Saints game here in uk. Also for watching my soccer team each week. Costs me about £1 per week so it’s a no brainier IMO.

Had it for 3 years now, great for me to watch every Saints game here in uk. Also for watching my soccer team each week. Costs me about £1 per week so it’s a no brainier IMO.
Do you experience much "buffering"? Do you watch the Saints games via NFL Ticket or local channels?

Do you experience much "buffering"? Do you watch the Saints games via NFL Ticket or local channels?
Didn’t realise who op was, ye mate, it’s best thing ever. As long as your broadband is decent, mines is about 100mbps, then I get minimal buffering, most times non at all.

My provider has nfl game pass and can pick any game I wish. Not sure if they all provide that. I’m £50 a year. I get it from a Celtic fans site so I get all our games too.

As long as I don't have to watch it on the laptop, it sounds good.

I'm sure our antiquated, non-fiber optic infrastructure won't be able to handle it :jpshakehead:

Been using it for 3 years, it runs $9.95 a month and I only have it during football season. I watch the games on the NFL package or network channel depending on the quality of the feed. There has been more HD and FHD channels on it this season than previously.

I also enjoy watching the SkySports UK channels when I watch the NFL games. I enjoy the accents

I see no problem with tech stuff on EE. I’ll post this anyway though since it could have good info for the OP

I have been using one for the last 3+ years. it works over 99% of the time. NFL games seen to be fine, the only issue i have is they are usually about 10 seconds behind, which really isn't a big deal. but $30 for 3 months for 6k channels ain't bad. But once you narrow it down to English channels, its still way over 500 between US UK Canada and Australia. I use it on my firestick. Also get most of the PPV, NFL sunday ticket, NBA games, MLB, etc.
My in laws weren't quite ready for a service that like so i was able to get them on Youtube TV, which is $65/m and has all the local channels, so you can watch the games that come on those channels. Haven't run into a buffering issue yet. Plus unlimited DVR (holds shows for 9 months).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom