IR returns/49ers dirty Play (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Been talking about this for years, when the 49ers play us how many injuries occur on our side.

As banged up as we are, I'm hoping for as many players as we can to return for this game.

Does anyone know the amount of weeks Bradley Roby, and Ingram has been out? I'm pretty sure both should be playing super soon not exactly sure.

Great win yesterday, man I can see us getting healthy at the right time. I don't know what's gonna happen with Lattimore, but some of our other guys should be getting ready to suit back up hopefully.

Trevor Penning, Bradley Roby, Mark Ingram, Andrus Peat suited but I don't believe played, James Hurst he should be back.

If any of yall know when Roby or Ingram will be back please let me know, feels like Ingram should be next to return I hope.

49ers play tonight so I expect them to be more banged up than we are come Sunday. My hopes at least.

Man, I remember Dante Hitner bragging about taking players out in the same playoff game that led to Greg Williams departure (and Sean’s suspension). That dude was trash in a can.
That Whitner hit on PT23 should have been defensive-less receiver as well. That one missed call could have changed so much since we were in the red zone, first drive.

Im sure Bosa will have a broken leg tonight, sit out practice all week then be healed and suit up on sunday once he sees the Saints on the schedule

This reminds me of the time in 2009 Demarcus Ware had a neck injury on the game before the Cowboys faced the Saints, he was even carted off the field with a neck brace. All through the week Ware didn't practice at all and looked sure not to play. The day of the game his neck miraculously healed and not only did he play he was the player of the game.

That Whitner hit on PT23 should have been defensive-less receiver as well. That one missed call could have changed so much since we were in the red zone, first drive.
It really started from there in the playoffs, that game was wild. Then on Jarred Cook list goes on Cook had 2 tds before the half and they took him out cold. They have always played us dirty.

Just seen x-rays on Payton Turner was negative mri scheduled today. Could just be a ankle sprain so that's good news.
Just when he started to turn the corner. I know it was a fluke injury, but still.

Kid shows flashes worthy of a first round pick, but geez you have to stay healthy.

Just when he started to turn the corner. I know it was a fluke injury, but still.

Kid shows flashes worthy of a first round pick, but geez you have to stay healthy.
Yeah it's unheard of the amount of injured players we've had the past few years. I agree he's shown alot of promise.
The best thing is availability, and Payton and Davenport are always injured, more than any other defensive tandem In most recent years.

This reminds me of the time in 2009 Demarcus Ware had a neck injury on the game before the Cowboys faced the Saints, he was even carted off the field with a neck brace. All through the week Ware didn't practice at all and looked sure not to play. The day of the game his neck miraculously healed and not only did he play he was the player of the game.
Not to thread jack but who else thinks Micah Parsons will be the next "highest paid" defensive player in the NFL. If TJ Watt got 112 million Parsons might break 150 million. 30+ million base?

Not to thread jack but who else thinks Micah Parsons will be the next "highest paid" defensive player in the NFL. If TJ Watt got 112 million Parsons might break 150 million. 30+ million base?
He’s already one of the best I’ve ever seen. If that guy stays healthy, wow.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom