Iron Maiden ! (1 Viewer)

RiverCitySaint

Nerf herder
Reaction score
I get to go see them in May !!!! Haven't been to one of their shows since the Live After Death tour. Man I'm stocked ! That is going to be one hard rocking night......
For those of you who missed them back in that day, let me tell you you missed one Hell of a show. The music and theatrics and especially Eddie were the things metal legends were made of.

Any other Maiden fans out there?

What album are they covering this time? A friend of mine has been telling me about their recent tours and that they have been doing whole albums.

Is this the Iron Maiden or some guys with the name. I thought Bruce Dickenson was flying planes these days.

Is this the Iron Maiden or some guys with the name. I thought Bruce Dickenson was flying planes these days.

No, from what I understand it's the whole group, the originals. They are playing at the Verizon Amphitheater just north of San Antonio.

Interesting little venue..... scores big bucks from 4 metro areas.

Iron Maiden is the line-up that everyone knows, with an extra guitarist. ( Yeah, they now have 3 guitarists.) From what i've heard, his tour is called Somewhere in time. ( Like the album.....That tour for that, was called Somewhere on tour.) And they are supposed to be just playing stuff from their first four albums.

As for Bruce flying, the band just got their new jumbo-jet called 'Ed Force One' that they offer trips to some of their shows on, with Bruce piloting and some members of the band as fellow passengers. If you go to their site you'll see the places they are offering, under the heading of Bruce Air.

UP THE IRONS!! :banghead:

I checked and I was wrong. They are doing all the albums up to 7th Son. Nothing newer than that. I think I will be going to this show.:9:

ask the guys if they plan on playing any pregame wembley gigs, they should. have fun in san antonio, oh if I had the time and money, i'd join ya.

I've got tickets to the Houston show. Can't wait!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom