Iron My Shirt! (1 Viewer)

I don't think it's a stunt. This 'Iron My Shirt' sign has come up at other rallies, it's definitely just some pranksters if you ask me.

Iron%20My%20Shirt.JPG

I always thought that was a photoshop picture.

i read somewhere (forgive me for no link) that it was two guys from a radio station in Boston. wbcn i think.

That is right. Rich Shertenlieb from the Toucher and Rich show on WBCN in Boston held up the Iron My Shirt sign at The Masters. The guys who held up at the sign for Hillary work for Toucher and Rich.

why is it always the homely, unattractive women complaining about sexism???

Because the hot ones marry rich guys and don't have to worry about fairness in the workplace or any of that nonsense.

:ezbill:

When she comes down to Florida, someone should use this sign instead...

100_5098.jpg

Even if it is, my point is that it is a joke that has been around for a while and isn't some sort of a political stunt.

Or, the Clinton campaign go the idea from the picture. I don't believe it one way or the other it is just hard to put anything past either Clinton. Either way, I think it helped Clinton.

Because the hot ones marry rich guys and don't have to worry about fairness in the workplace or any of that nonsense.

:ezbill:

Hmmm, so which one are you? If you are rich then hand over the credit card and I will ignore the fairness in the workplace nonsense. If you are not rich then are you saying I'm ugly?

:hihi:

i read somewhere (forgive me for no link) that it was two guys from a radio station in Boston. wbcn i think.

Yeah it was. The Toucher and Rich show on bcn in boston. I think its kinda funny, they aren't being serious, some people just can't take a joke at all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom