IRS on the ball... (2 Viewers)

Did any of you get a messege that said it would be before 21 days and then just ended up getting it early? I know in years past they would always give me an exact date and it was usually with 8-10 days.

Did any of you get a messege that said it would be before 21 days and then just ended up getting it early? I know in years past they would always give me an exact date and it was usually with 8-10 days.

It initially said up to 21 days, but obviously it lied.

As promised the IRS deposited my refund today, just 6 business days after filing.

LA on the other hand is not yet willing to even acknowledge receipt of my return on its website. Both returns were filed the same day (I even used the LA Dept. of Revenue's website to file my LA return to avoid having to pay to efile)

A return has not been submitted for this taxable period.
:aargh:

I just checked the IRS website to see when I would be getting my return that I e-filed two days ago. It said they received it and I should be getting my refund within 21 day. Hopefully they're just giving a conservative estimate to cover themselves and I'll be getting it next week.

:crossfingers:

I just checked the IRS website to see when I would be getting my return that I e-filed two days ago. It said they received it and I should be getting my refund within 21 day. Hopefully they're just giving a conservative estimate to cover themselves and I'll be getting it next week.

:crossfingers:
Good I thought I was the only one getting that messege. Hopefully I will have mine next week.

Thought I'd put my .02 in and say the IRS moved speedily this year. I filed on Feb 1 and received my money today.

Sizzler time!!

I have to say that I did get mine today as well. I filed on the 31st so it was pretty quick. I guess they said 21 days just to be on the safe side.

I filed monday evening on the 11th. Lets see how long it takes.

Im guessing ill get it the 22nd or the 25th.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Filed my taxes on Jan 28. Received refund today, the 6th. 10 days has to be a record or something. I wasn't even expecting it. Now to not spend the money :ezbill:

Ill help you out, I'll hold it for you for 5 yrs. I get to keep the amount of money I make from it though. :hihi:

I filed monday evening on the 11th. Lets see how long it takes.

Im guessing ill get it the 22nd or the 25th.

I just recieved the message that the IRS has accepted my return. I suppose the clock starts now.

I have to say that I did get mine today as well. I filed on the 31st so it was pretty quick. I guess they said 21 days just to be on the safe side.

I thought they only did direct deposits on Fridays. Hopefully mine is coming soon. My return was accepted on the 6th of February. So hopefully soon.

Now to see how long LA takes to give me my money.

Anyone received anything yet?
No. They said it was received and processed but nothing yet. I can't see where it would take to long to get it direct deposited. I am assuming since I got the federal this week I might get state next week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom