Is a good start...non-sloppy games, by the the NFL standard... (1 Viewer)

Super44

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
...lead the NFL into no more preseason games in the years to come?

Just curious of many opinions/views, since this has been talked about.

My feelings are, if the games are really generally sloppy (lots of penalties, turnovers, overall quality of play), I think the NFL moves forward with say only 2 pre-season games. But if the first few weeks turnout to be high quality, I could see no pre-season games.

I think they should have two pre-season games, because there are those diamonds in rough that need those extra reps to show that there is something there. Though in the end we know this all comes down to money.

They could have 2 or 4 preseason games and not play whatever players that do t need to show anything, these players could be so uninvolved that they watch from home

Use preseason for rookies , players returning from injury, players new to a team or new position etc

Would require larger preseason rosters possibly could also play abbreviated games

I’m wondering about injuries , we may see more due to not having preseason injuries or a total of a fewer due to no preseason injuries

I think the networks are gonna beg the League to not cancel the preseason permanently.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom