Is a 'soul' energy? (1 Viewer)

Bleu Raeder

Tasty
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Just what is a soul? The greatest philosophers of all time spent eons discussing this very thing without being able to come to a conclusion that everyone could buy into.

And where does a soul go to when the physical body cannot run any longer? Does the energy, if it is energy, dissapate? Become a mix of all of the molecules all around us? Just some small electro-mechanical blip on the radar of life? Are we all part of each other and every thing?

Just what is a soul? The greatest philosophers of all time spent eons discussing this very thing without being able to come to a conclusion that everyone could buy into.

And where does a soul go to when the physical body cannot run any longer? Does the energy, if it is energy, dissapate? Become a mix of all of the molecules all around us? Just some small electro-mechanical blip on the radar of life? Are we all part of each other and every thing?

FWIW, I believe that to be true.

I also believe "The Force" is strong within you too, Bleu Raeder!

all i know is that you gotta let your soul glo :shrug:

The soul is our collective body, It is the Earth that we're on. It's where we all came from. The Sun is our collective mind. It's where we're all headed to. Where the two meet there is, of course, life.

A little Sol gives a lot of energy, a lot of Sol make you puke all over the floor, get in a fight with a bouncer and nail a two bagger.

Attachments

• sol.jpg
    sol.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 2
Then everything starts all over again. It's the cycle of life.. and death. It goes round and round, where does it stop? nobody knows. It probably doesn't.

This was funny. Great post!

If the soul is energy then it would be material - which goes against most of the religious traditions.
Of course, if it is not material, then how the hell does it have any cause-effect relationship with material (i.e. the body)?

what is Human consciousness?

the soul is an energy that is the sum of the biochemical reactions that take place in order for life to exist.

Entropy exists whereever energy changes form. I believe the energy goes somewhere.
The question is now do we continue to have a consciousness of this energy and what form does it move into.

Quite a philospophical debate.

I found my answers in the bible (not in a church ~ there is a BIG difference) and I believe that one day we may be able to scientifically explain the soul.

We still have a LOT to learn about the universe, the Earth, and ourselves.

IMO there is no soul. We are no different than any other living creature on Earth in the consciousness department except we have bigger brains to think about such things with yet we dont think animals have a soul. There is no soul waiting to break free from our bodies, only a lot of big brains looking for an answer to what happens after we die that makes them feel better about impending death. When its over its over for people and animals alike, so enjoy the time you have. JMO.

Last edited:
Great questions...

If my soul was an energy. After Death.. I would hate for it to mix in a cosmic pool of neagtive electrod's.

Therefore Heaven...

Joe

Assuming people have souls...

A person who suffers brain damage and loses his/her memory still has a soul. The soul is there, but the memory is gone. Your soul doesn't help you remember things. Therefore, it's safe to say that the soul has no memory. Only the brain has memory. When your brain dies, your memory dies. So, when you die and your soul goes to heaven, you won't know anyone or anything. You no longer know your loved ones and they no longer know you. You, as you know yourself when alive, no longer exist after death. Have a good day. :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom