Is Adam Trautman due for a strong second half? (My latest blog) (1 Viewer)

TBH, there are lots of non-FBS TE you could draft who would do poorly in the NFL. I blame whoever decided to draft Trautman out of FCS Dayton.

Back off Trautman, there was alot more wrong with the offense than Trautman fumble at least he recorded receptions unlike the 6-7 receivers we kept rotating in the game that produced damn near NOTHING!!
He stinks. You cannot produce 3 plays that he has made this season for a million bucks. Play the tape.

So we win 13-7 instead of 13-10.
I’m with you. Trautman. Even with the fumble. Caught all 3 passes.

Unlike Callaway. 3 catches on 7 targets.
Smith. 1 catch on 3 targets.
Stills. 0 catches on 3 targets.
White. 0 catches on 2 targets.

At least trautman made some plays. Unlike most of our WR.

Our WR were 4/15. Trautman by himself was 3/3. Fumble or not. If we had lost. It wasn’t on trautman.

I knew the moment Winston threw the ball he should have went with ak on the slant. Seattle is known for that type of play. I knew he was going to put the ball on the turf. I was hoping it was going to be down first lol. When I see him run I just want him to get down on the ground lol.

I knew the moment Winston threw the ball he should have went with ak on the slant. Seattle is known for that type of play. I knew he was going to put the ball on the turf. I was hoping it was going to be down first lol. When I see him run I just want him to get down on the ground lol.

Yeah, I was screaming get down before the defender even got there. I likes the play call, just gotta know how to get down without allowing the defenders to go after the ball like that.

It's a little early to say Trautman is a bust. He is in his 2nd yr, and having a really difficult time of it. He was wildly touted as a complete Block/Catch TE. He is not very good at either this year. Give him a break though, the only reason he is still out there, is we just don't have anyone else.

I’m with you. Trautman. Even with the fumble. Caught all 3 passes.

Unlike Callaway. 3 catches on 7 targets.
Smith. 1 catch on 3 targets.
Stills. 0 catches on 3 targets.
White. 0 catches on 2 targets.

At least trautman made some plays. Unlike most of our WR.

Our WR were 4/15. Trautman by himself was 3/3. Fumble or not. If we had lost. It wasn’t on trautman.
You're suppose to catch wide open, uncontested catches. I would have caught every one of those passes.

You're suppose to catch wide open, uncontested catches. I would have caught every one of those passes.
So you say he's getting open, eh? That's better than the WR's already. I will agree he looks full of dread running after the catch. His body language screamed fumble. He'll learn, hopefully, better TE's have struggled with this system. Still like him better than Cook.

So you say he's getting open, eh? That's better than the WR's already. I will agree he looks full of dread running after the catch. His body language screamed fumble. He'll learn, hopefully, better TE's have struggled with this system. Still like him better than Cook.
He's not covered. Let's not try to pretend that he is doing something that literally any TE wouldn't be able to do. He's not catching contested passes. He's not breaking tackles. He's not running great routes to get separation. He is pretty much just a guy out there. But I do hope he improves.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom